new IL project , staff needed

vamav3che

Question

Hey ! I will start a new interlude server project with a brand new server (today i start workin on the core protections...)

If you wanna help me with the new server project , and be part of my team you are wecome !  I need peoples that can help with promoting the website/server , also i need coder (java,php,c+) , also i need a good cheater/exploiter to help us find the security holes and bugs, so anyone who wanna be part of my project is welcomed! (Server is NOT a $h1tty HOME computer , its a dual cpu 3.6ghz , 4 gb ram 50 mb upload/download  [i have proof for any1 that needs it, i dont wanna upset no1 but i will not accept kids in this project , i have 26 years , i work for a well known internet service provider in Romania, i have knowledge and skill of all the things i ask from you ,don`t try to lie])

The only problem is that i will open server very soon , so i need you  to be fast , and take some off to work on server... if you wanna be a part for my server`s staff please pm me !

13 answers to this question

Just an advice........If you want to make a good server ,you dont need to hurry.....

Specially for Interlude which is full of bugs and shits.

Good luck !

nahh il project...no way...again retards...if you want staff members first use your brain and use something that not a shit

nahh il project...no way...again retards...if you want staff members first use your brain and use something that not a shit

retards? this is a nice way to talk .... do you think i`m just a kiddo that wanna be a gm or smth like that?

even if 99% of il servers are full of crap , that does not give you the right to call people retards!

why dont you ask what i wanna do and then call "names" ..... don`t get me wrong , i respect you and your work , but i expect the same from you . it`s called common sense.

vamav3che, sadly, most people on this board doesn't know what common sense is.

You'll just have to live with it.

Good luck with the project, just one advice, have a development plan ready before you even start to work on it.

retards? this is a nice way to talk .... do you think i`m just a kiddo that wanna be a gm or smth like that?

even if 99% of il servers are full of crap , that does not give you the right to call people retards!

why dont you ask what i wanna do and then call "names" ..... don`t get me wrong , i respect you and your work , but i expect the same from you . it`s called common sense.

common sense is to see facts :)

facts are these:

interlude is dead.

interlude is a bugged crap.

interlude is the biggest shit in gameplay(in balance mostly).

also you cant get support to it from any team(l2jserver,l2jfree)which means you are totally alone and you need to get support from what?the custom il forks?they are just a bunch of wannabe like all the interlude developers since the packs are still bugged mess of c/p these are facts.

soz if i was a bit "raw" in my last post but thats how it goes interlude is for kids who can only c/p a LOT from well developed better chronicles.

You are right that il is unballanced as hell and the gameplay has alot of problems. but its easy to customize and to protect from "wannabe-devs as you say" .

It`s the best pack to use for learning . and for crappy pvp servers . but it can also be veeery fun for shorts period of time.

So that is my opinion , IL is very good for those who really wanna learn and maybe later evolve to better packs/chronicles

offtopic: looks like most of the members of the mxc just wants to be a gm... not to do some real work that involves a bit of coding. Well ..i tryed to make a good think , i`ve better start working on my shitty dream server... hold on cos Dwarf Carnage is commminnnn !

// a bit disappointed becouse i`ve expected another feedback.

Topic can be closed.

You are right that il is unballanced as hell and the gameplay has alot of problems. but its easy to customize and to protect from "wannabe-devs as you say" .

It`s the best pack to use for learning . and for crappy pvp servers . but it can also be veeery fun for shorts period of time.

So that is my opinion , IL is very good for those who really wanna learn and maybe later evolve to better packs/chronicles

offtopic: looks like most of the members of the mxc just wants to be a gm... not to do some real work that involves a bit of coding. Well ..i tryed to make a good think , i`ve better start working on my shitty dream server... hold on cos Dwarf Carnage is commminnnn !

Topic can be closed.

actually its not good for learn :)

for learn il is a fail :)

if you want to learn this you need a gracia final pack and l2jserver.com thats all

Topic can be closed.

Don't listen to that ass Intrepid ,he just likes ct2.3 better ..

And its normal for new things to get better ,but interlude will live forever even that 4-5 newer chronicles are out there.

And actually ,its not all as he says.

He played official and so on ,he thinks he's god and so on ,but wait!

Did he ever think that l2j isn't even close to L2J?

L2j can be hardly editted to match your requierments and you can balance it easly by modifing files.

So don't listen to him ,just try to make your dreams :)

My opinion....if you want Interlude then make Interlude..Do'nt work in something that you dont like ;).

Keep the topic open in case someone want to join you.