interlude [Interlude L2J] Lineage ][ - Eminence

WizZy™

add some pk killer in lvl zone.

1 question. for the itamz u need for custom armors what is the drop rate?

Last warn for you, they have a forum too, use it. Next time you post smt like that here, i'll ban you for a week (i deleted over 50 spam replys from this thread) Same to every one else.

Yes server is currently under some kind of attack...

Lee is taking care of it!

Hope they will fix it soon :s

Yes server is currently under some kind of attack...

Lee is taking care of it!

Hope they will fix it soon :s

That happend because you posted this server at a cheating site, i got 2 guys asking me on msn to help them atack your server, lol.

That happend because you posted this server at a cheating site, i got 2 guys asking me on msn to help them atack your server, lol.

What are you trying to proove?

Those guys will have many problems when Lee tracks their IP.

They should know that DoS or flooding is strongly prohibited ,but they are probably just some randoms who doesn't know what will follow if they do such craps.

They are russian hackers.. Look l2j forum... But we will fix it !

no they dont those russian hackers attack only big servers with long time running and they ask for 5000$ to stop it...eminence just get attacked by a simple 10y old "hacker wannabe"

no they dont those russian hackers attack only big servers with long time running and they ask for 5000$ to stop it...eminence just get attacked by a simple 10y old "hacker wannabe"

waow, If a 10 y.o. wannabe hacker can do that, can you Immage what can do a team of wannabe hackers ?

well, too bad to see those things, also i seen around someone leached your Svn files :s i seen em on ragezone and elitepvp*ers :(

waow, If a 10 y.o. wannabe hacker can do that, can you Immage what can do a team of wannabe hackers ?

well, too bad to see those things, also i seen around someone leached your Svn files :s i seen em on ragezone and elitepvp*ers :(

how do we know that is a litle hacker wanna be? and no big hackers?and if so?

they must fix it  and some bugs in game

btw the server was just fine to play there gz guys all of you i  can't wait when the server will open again ;)

Well, it's pity since server is not even 1 day opened yet. And got attacked? :/

Anyway i like what TheEnd replied here yesterday or the day before, that eminence was fully protected. If you find a way

for a full protection of DDoS attacks, i take my hat of to you :)

The svn which was leeched was Bugged ....

Server is Up...

Our company gave us money for DDos protection ....