interlude [Interlude L2J] Lineage ][ - Eminence

WizZy™

Yea 2 days left ... :)

I will log it for sure and test it :)

Btw now u can check at forum what is daily fixing/repair ! :)

Regards ^^

im waiting for the opening :) i guess that server will have 500 + pple or smthing

i hope for me and for all of us l2eminence to avoid hackers/cheaters and  MORE  corruption

but with this staff : stefoulis15,theend,etc it's sure 101% that corruption will be veryy verryy big

dont try to answer me becouse u wont be able, i mean that every single server every single admin is doing

characters for them selvs,so you will do that 2 and if i could i would so.... another bored server with donators overpowred

and full of gm characters,but since i don't have another server 2 play i will play there

i know that a priavate l2 server can't survive without donation but please dont make them overpowred

and don't overenchant with gm chars,just keep a character with full items AND DONT GIVE AUGMENTS SKILLS..

those words from me hope you read them and understand

stefoulis15,theend,etc it's sure 101% that corruption will be veryy verryy big

dont try to answer me becouse u wont be able, i mean that evety single server every single admin is doing

characters for them selvs,so you will do that 2 and i could i would so.... another bored server with donators overpowred

and full of gm characters

Corruption pfff

All of our stuff is mature .... None is going to give  items , I have made 4 servers so far And I have never made a non-gm char ...Also I am 101% sure that neither stef or wizzy is going to make a non-gm char ... Because we are matures, I can quarantine you for that.

....Second , We have created full protection...

im waiting for the opening :) i guess that server will have 500 + pple or smthing

i hope for me and for all of us l2eminence to avoid hackers/cheaters and  MORE  corruption

but with this staff : stefoulis15,theend,etc it's sure 101% that corruption will be veryy verryy big

dont try to answer me becouse u wont be able, i mean that every single server every single admin is doing

characters for them selvs,so you will do that 2 and if i could i would so.... another bored server with donators overpowred

and full of gm characters,but since i don't have another server 2 play i will play there

i know that a priavate l2 server can't survive without donation but please dont make them overpowred

and don't overenchant with gm chars,just keep a character with full items AND DONT GIVE AUGMENTS SKILLS..

those words from me hope you read them and understand

Why to do something like this?

First of all, even if they wanted to, they would not be able, and the reason would be Jake.

Secondly, if they were willing to make non GM Chars, they wouldn't concentrate too much on the server, cuz, if they made non-gm chars, their IPs would be easily spotted.

Last but not least, why they didn't make chars now, at the beta period? Almost none of the testers were testing anything, which means that most of them just played. It could be their chance to have some fun. But they didn't.

Oh god.

Listen me,TheEnd it doesn't matter that you're mature or grandpas or whatever you are.The meaning of create this server,is what?

You wanna say that you'll never going to crate a character or the other staff?

Naaaaa,this is bulsh1ts and sorry for my language.

I dont want to insult your server or somthing neither i dont want to make pple avoid your server becouse of my opinion about it,but

you'll enter in a temptation just for fun or somthing,also you didn't answer me about Donaters what kind of donates will be? and are they

overpowred or non simple character creatable?

Oh god.

Listen me,TheEnd it doesn't matter that you're mature or grandpas or whatever you are.The meaning of create this server,is what?

I dont want to insult your server or somthing neither i dont want to make pple avoid your server becouse of my opinion about it,but

you'll enter in a temptation just for fun or somthing,also you didn't answer me about Donaters what kind of donates will be? and are they

Character Related

* name change 5 euro

* sex change 5 euro

* hair accessory 10 euro

* account transfer 10 euro

* reset pk 15 euro

* change main class 20 euro (must not be hero)

* Transfer PvP points to another char: 10 euro

Clan Related

* 10.000 clan rep: 10 euro

* 30.000 clan rep: 20 euro

* clan level +1: 15 euro

Items Related

* +16 No Grade weapon: 5 euro

* 5x ls: 10 euro

* 10x ls: 15 euro

* 10x bog: 10 euro

* 20x bog: 15 euro

* Transfer augment to another weapon: 15 euro

* Transfer augment to another character: 20 euro

Now stop complaining. Please.

Oh god.

I dont want to insult your server or somthing neither i dont want to make pple avoid your server becouse of my critic about it,but

Hmmm The reason is that It is nice to have a server. For me The reason that programming in any way is the best hobby for me ....

Look in forum about donates.....

No overpowered donates.. Just simple... Theywill not affect PvP in any way

The only thing that I don't like in your website is that you use blackout-gaming.net's status viewer.

Create your own damned code! it's easy.

gl