How to Get An Interlude Client Without Download

well  my msn got totally spammed so much that i freaked!many  of them asked me how to play on l2_Ultimate who is an interlude server ut they didnt have and they didnt know how to aquire it!!!!!!here i ll show you a good way that will take less than 20 hours of 5gb downloads and you dont have to be registered to fireplanet or anywhere else i may leave my nerves in one peace!!!!i ll show you the way how to update your client to interlude.... >:( :( :-\

-at first back up somewhere your client in order not to lose your old one!!!

-secondly open up the lineage folder and choose lineage2.exe just like the picture

setup1fw6.jpg

-open the .exe and it ll show you this above

setup2az2.jpg

-leave it for some hours (6hours) and you ll have an interlude client rather than downloading 20hours a client and make uncle Noble nerves zartieres  ;D ;)

PS:whoever has my msn first read this and then spam me and ask how to make interlude client :)

PS2:i dont know if it is already here but i sure now have my nerves back calm!!!!cu later

LOL...n1 noble

it's good for the newbies(they don't even know how to update their client?)

no gia auto lew oti m kanan ta neura zartieres ;D  :D en tw metaxsu tous edina link wste na kanoun download to client k m skalwnan se ka8e click k dn xseran ti na kanoun!!!aganakthsa k tous dinw auto to link pleon!!!

ENG: ppl dont even know how to update their client and they kept asking me for hours how to update it to interlude!!!omg i had to do something quick and now everything is just fine while i give them this link and i am relaxed now

[GR]Afto to kseri kai i giagia mou , pou den kseri kan ti ine to Lineage2 ... afto ine gelio .. apo tin proti stigmi pou agorazis tou Lineage2 to mathenis aftomata..

[kinda english].BTW Nice guide .. but for what .. for newbies ? There should be an ultra rank "A newbie who is lower from a newbie ...

[GR] I giagia sou mporei na einai k o fwteinos pantognwstis, o alos pou den xerei ti tha kanei?Tha tin parei tilefono gia na tou exigisei?

[EN] Leave it..No reason to translate something like that