Crack Any MYSQL Database (Brute Force)

We aren't flaming it - we just show that its pathetic.

The point is that he made alot of programs and just giving previews.. which is pathetic.

he's trying to be "lool see meee im so awesome when im on the pc"...

and whats the point? A man is not a man when he dedicated his whole life on programming... Imo he's just some fat kid who tries to proove himself here ,nothing more.

When you are such a programmer why don't you share the programs and put pics everywhere its yours ,cuz some1 may leech it?

pathetic..

He's fat? that's a previlege to you.. you can suck in the shadow.. Dude.. just nothing more to say, you're really good dude.. you know all the things you don't need to be learned anymore

GG with life and with ur own oppinions

Yeah i`m sry to said it but Wizzy is right.Why?Cuz he just give previews.He say 3-4 months ago that he will post Dragon Hunter Packet Hacker and what ? After months later i`m still can`t see that program.I`m sure is a good program but 4 months making ? Or you just give preview to everyone respect you or whatever....blablabla...and this tool now i`m testing and i hope it will works.I`m really respect you DH and i like your tools but please stop make previews cuz i think with that you say just like wizzy says : "lool see meee im so awesome when im on the pc"...

Testing 1.1

You need to have a fast computer atleast a processor that is having Dualcore or Quadcore

And a fast internet connection

i have quadcore processor and an internet connection of 11 mbits...is this good? :P

i have quadcore processor and an internet connection of 11 mbits...is this good? :P

you need to have much ram too because it's using brute force,the more you have the faster the program runs

He's fat? that's a previlege to you.. you can suck in the shadow.. Dude.. just nothing more to say, you're really good dude.. you know all the things you don't need to be learned anymore

GG with life and with ur own oppinions

Its not a privilege ,im just guessing his life..

I never said im pro nor good at all ,but atleast i dont make shitty previews and saying "LOOL LOOK AT MEEEE IM SO COOOL".

I still learn - day by day i learn more and more ,but thats just pathetic.

You can stop asslicking him now ^^

Its not a privilege ,im just guessing his life..

I never said im pro nor good at all ,but atleast i dont make shitty previews and saying "LOOL LOOK AT MEEEE IM SO COOOL".

I still learn - day by day i learn more and more ,but thats just pathetic.

You can stop asslicking him now ^^

I am not licking anyone.. i just hate when some1 shares something and the other people just try to flame his own work. Would you like to get the same? i don't think so

I am not licking anyone.. i just hate when some1 shares something and the other people just try to flame his own work. Would you like to get the same? i don't think so

I can always argue for my work ,cuz i know its working 100% before i share it ;)

His work won't work on anything..

I can always argue for my work ,cuz i know its working 100% before i share it ;)

His work won't work on anything..

If you don't like it just GTFO and flame somewhere else... at another topic

If you don't like it just GTFO and flame somewhere else... at another topic

that happens when spam topic is missing ^^

u will update the program again? add a stop or something button cuz when the program stucks we can close it from task manager only..

u will update the program again? add a stop or something button cuz when the program stucks we can close it from task manager only..

Ye today I will share the Version 1.2 it's now having also a multi-threading feature so you can brute force is faster :)

132132.png

But the multi-threading feature is not tested for 100%

Ye today I will share the Version 1.2 it's now having also a multi-threading feature so you can brute force is faster :)

132132.png

But the multi-threading feature is not tested for 100%

When -.- i am waiting... I love this program xD