Crack Any MYSQL Database (Brute Force)

You can hack any database.. if the user name is Root it can always find the password... you just need a little bit pacience and u get it..

Don't be so boring i already hacked 2 so...

dude, the problem is this: on a server i use it (and lot of others) , it tries about 500 passes every minute, and after some hours (all 5 pass bars have 3 blocks) the passes stuck at some specific passwords and not changing.... :(

so, patience is useless if program stops trying passwords

You can hack any database.. if the user name is Root it can always find the password... you just need a little bit pacience and u get it..

Don't be so boring i already hacked 2 so...

really? 12h of "cracking" is enought patience for you? after that program stuck at about "65%" in first line, other stucks much earlier.

really? 12h of "cracking" is enought patience for you? after that program stuck at about "65%" in first line, other stucks much earlier.

buy new computer loled.. i can use that hack program, play l2, fking msn/gadudau and on youtube..

and almost never stucks.. so?

buy new computer

wow i`m owned now..

and almost never stucks

what does it mean almost?? so it stucks from time to time?

i have pretty good hardware. Program use about 10-15% processor. The problem is in code i think. Check first post  and you see that Dragon called this "think" like a bug.

wow i`m owned now..what does it mean almost?? so it stucks from time to time?

i have pretty good hardware. Program use about 10-15% processor. The problem is in code i think. Check first post  and you see that Dragon called this "think" like a bug.

I just post what i my computer does... and btw if it uses 15% of ur processor then i don't know why your program stucks...

can we have a responce from the programmer to solve all this s***??? (im refering to DragonHunter )

PS: almost every time the 2nd row stucks at word "saphir" the fourth at "softlge" and the fifth at "stationed".... first stucks at random word and the 3rd row keeps working.... wtf?

A question. Is it possible to make it so that it tries every possible combination? Like this:

00, 01, ...........XY, XX ->>

000, 001 ........ XXY, XXX ->>

0000, 00001 ... XXXy, XXXX

I think u got what I mean.

what u mean?

its working everywhere, and dont post if u cant see the topic..

well its not actually working....:( i tried it from 3 different computers and at all of them the passes stuck after some hours

I honeslty have to say I admire your work Dragon. Your programming is amazing. I am new to the programming world, I come from the animation/modeling world. I can't wait to find a good place to start off in programming. I have gained quite a bit of tutorials here. Thank you for your hard work! Can't wait for your future work. I have been running the brute forcer for about 26 hours now. Still no luck on my target. I hope you add a dictionary option in the future. But I have learned a lot. And im having fun. Thank you lots!!