Crack Any MYSQL Database (Brute Force)

hi dragon i watch your work,is amazing...but i tried to crack a server yesterday.and nothing huppened.and maybe my connection was very slow because,when i watch your video is not the same downloading as yours..and something else, as the guy above we must know and put the right ip of server?thanks and i w8 for new release work....:))

yes you need the IP. and i have a question: wouldn't the admin see that you are brute-forcing? i mean sending so many passwords even if he does not see what you are doing won't it look like a DoS (=ban)?

rofl you dont even need to be ingame >.>

It does not find peoples' accounts, but navicat's password...

Read better!

hi dragon i watch your work,is amazing...but i tried to crack a server yesterday.and nothing huppened.and maybe my connection was very slow because,when i watch your video is not the same downloading as yours..and something else, as the guy above we must know and put the right ip of server?thanks and i w8 for new release work....:))

How u know that it dont work when u dont even have his IP?

just a big LOL.