[Exploit]Unlimited crystals maker !

Raigon

[hide]

Hello MxC Members,Devs who watch this thread and leeching ppls who are ready to copy it ....

Today i will show you how to make unlimited crystals.

To do this "thing" we will need :

1.L2-PhX (hell yeah  ;D )

2.One low grade item and few high rate.

[glow=red,2,300]Ready...set...go ![/glow]

Just joking....i`m not going to explain..better download the video i made !  :D

Shortcomings :

1.You must use DIFFERENT ITEMS !

2.You must relog always after making the crystal exploit !

3.Sometimes the weapons will broke cuz...dunno...game suck a little.  >:(

4.To be safe just relog,change ID items,and make the procedure again and again !

5.I`m not responsible about any broken items - do it first on pvp server !  ::)

6.Do not upload my "really super duper great video" on youtube...specially i`m saying for the *** who upload my trade bug on youtube...if you read that you know what i mean....

7.Sry if is already posted.I searched something similiar like that but i didn`t find anything.

8.Enjoy

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1O8BMILW/7.10.2009_19-28-06.rar_links

[hide]LOL its like wh enchant bug but instead of an enchanted weapon u get loads of crystals.

+1 karma from me for this new exploit.

Edit: why u call us idiots at the end of the video? xD

I`m caling idiot to the man who upload my video (trade bug by raigon) on youtube..not you or anyone here... xD

Already watched the hole video ! xD

that's why leeching is prohibited on the forum..

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

:O

I will upload it right now...

EDIT  : LInk changed with 4shared

:O

I will upload it right now...

Either ask GrisoM to do it for you, or upload it somewhere with no limit, like 4shared (it sux but it has not any limits)

BTW I got the vid some mins before.

[hide]

If you relog, you still cant use the same weapon for the exploit, because maybe the server shows the weapon as broken so it gives no stats? Or it is just a weird thing that can't be explained? xD

Regards.

Either ask GrisoM to do it for you, or upload it somewhere with no limit, like 4shared (it sux but it has not any limits)

BTW I got the vid some mins before.

This is the hidden content, please

[hide] Pretty sure im the only one it didnt work for, this server has alot of protection... its weird... it has alot of protection from the wh, liek theres times were i says cannot diposite item, please try again later. Im guessing some kinda patch, anyone know how to get passed that? Cuz wen i try this the item breaks and doesnt show up in my WH... weird?[hide]