[General]Are you impressed from AION?If yes , what is that that atracted you?

So , title says everything ...

Which was the thing that you most attracted you and made you love AION?

for me , of course is the game play and PvE .. i can say also the same about graphics , but the best for me was the Quest system..

No more those shitty quests , no more those Stupid quest , no more those "blind" players ...

Quests are easiest , funner , make you PvPvE ... What else?

Game is amazing for me .. but my +1 on playing offi is that all quests are working ..

It's something different.

Dunno how good/success is it,but I am sure that this game is gonna make us to work on it,speak about it,may play on it.

I like the story of it.I like the quests(As most can I know about them)

I don't really like the graphics.

Nice PvE , chain - complicated skills (i like it) , attractive and funny quests not like l2 that you are bored of your life , really nice

"add ons" like Ctrl + right click = item on chat or ctrl + right click on map = location on CHAT so you can give it to everyone! really helps for quests for pvp for everything! unique pvp about graphics they are more "alive" than wow i believe , nice cutscenes and they are not a few , just a new game!

Why I like this game?

What attracts me to this game?

First of all I fell in love with Aion the first time I've heard of it and seen some pictures on google.

My "love" for it grew stronger while I watched some impressive videos about this game.

This game has the most unique features for an MMORPG.While you're playing this game you feel this

magical sensation that you are in a world of magic and war.The soundtrack... the gameplay... the scenery...

How is it possible not to get attracted with this game?Plus this game has so many differences with other mmos..

It doesn't have boring quest such as Lineage2 quests but I can't say that i has better quests than wow.Also the pvp

is now 3D and not 2D.In other mmorpgs you just see your enemy in front of you and you can only have a 2d battle,but

with Aion you can have a 3D pvp... enemy can be anywhere and attack you from Right,Left,Up,Down,Front and Behind.

As for the graphics... they are not very good but the other material of this game

can make people forget about the WoWish graphics.Even though many people find

these new features idiotic and they despite this game.

All and all,I personaly enjoy playing this game.As I said.. unique features captured my attention.So i guess this will

be my new addiction, Aion.

$karos you are like me , ask phoenix how i did when he said me the 1st thingz about AION :P

Now it is THE game for me :D

$karos you are like me , ask phoenix how i did when he said me the 1st thingz about AION :P

Now it is THE game for me :D

Heh.. glad i hear that :P

I thought I was the only person addicted so much with this game..

I play many hours every day :D

Heh.. glad i hear that :P

I thought I was the only person addicted so much with this game..

I play many hours every day :D

i play at least 2,5h ... and i still love to be watching new places , etc

It's a game that you will never get bored of .. for me , its the best enjoyable game atm

Also i forgot to mention about character creation ... you can do ANYTHING MENGZ increase , decrease height , move the nose , 45 style of hair more than 10 types of faces you can even increase the boobs lol. (ask revenger xD)

now about the graphics they could make a way better graphics but they didn't cause they wanted to make the game with LOW specs and good graphics so everyone would play it!

btw i suggest you people to start official you will take a good taste of the game plus your character remains and it is a new game everything is done now!

I've played the chinesse beta server for 1-2 months... erm... botting most of the time:D

Here are my impressions:

-Cool char create system... seriously, its so cool...

-You can chose ur char's voice (pretty bad that most of em are gay)

-The cool aerial fight system (which l2 have stolen)

-The cool quest system (pretty much like WoW's but still its better than l2's quest system... it might be a lot related with farming but thats the cool thing about it, makes farming fun)

-The farm style, where you dont have to press F1 only like l2...

-Lawl shots... kinda suck that its a static number only instead of some % but i like that its not like l2 where you cant farm normally w/o shots...

-OMGWTF chainskills system... cool...

-The mass pvps in The Abyss... so fun to pvp in spikes ^^

erm... there is a lot more but im too lazy to write all :D

two things really drawed my attention,

- Character costumization (I don't know why it took so much time to someone implement a costumisation system like "The sims" or "Oblivion" into a MMORPG, I guess that 5 years from now we will laugh at old online games because everyone looked the same)

- Flying (Freedom of coming and going always atracted me in a game, that's why I love GTA)

the flying thing and costumization things are awesome but i also like the skills, but im still addicted for l2 anyways...i think l3 is gonna beat it so bad ^^ l2 graphics is still the best one imo...if we could fly and costumize our chars and add a couple thing in l2 it would be the best ever, i still dont kno why does ppl like wow

for me , of course is the game play and PvE

There's not enough PvE content , Most instances are 6-man (tank & Spank) . Also you will have to grind at higher levels since you will realise that you're out of quests. ( However  quests EXP reward will be increased - Not for all of em tho - .  :)

I choose AION b/c of Abyss. A huge chaotic area with tones of drama. Gank or be ganked.

AION is a game for pvpers.

it is beautifull game i think, much more beautifull then L2, and pvp system is fine too... not as balanced i think as in WOW or l2, but by time they will balance it.  and quests are interesting i think

It's a combination of L2 and Wow?Well maybe yes.It's the first time we see NCSoft importing a very good PvE system.The graphics, well I'm not really impressed from the damage icons and all these but I ensure you that all other graphics are cool.I've never logged in and I'm downloading the game right now (Installing it basically).I'm saying that cause I'm going to need support for my first time.Is there anybody available for the nexr hour? XD

-Blane