[Guide]Change the languange for your AION client from Chinese to English !!

Hello :P

My 1st post in the greatest section of mxc for now , it is a guide made by me , so you can make your aion version of game english ... (no matter , you will need this if you play on private servers like infiniteaion.com even if i am against playing thoose shiats ...)

So let's go , every simple picture , text is taken by me and all credits going to me

1st of all , download the AION 1.5 client (i will give u a link , click Here

Now , after you finish your download , you have to install NCSoft launcher in order to update your game , client , etc ...

You can download NCSoft launcher from Here

Now install it ..

Go on programm files in C:/

Normally you are gonna have a folder inside the program files , it will normally be : 50r891.jpg

Inside it , there will be 2 folders , one says "Aion"  and the other "NCsoft"

(in order to connect a server , you place server's launcher (or .bat file) in the "Aion" folder .. in NCsoft folder the NCsoft updater is installed)

Now we have installed both files , we have to update our AION client to the latest one .. How we will do this?Simple ...

Open NCsoft launcher ..

On the left up side there are the games that are installed on your computer .. normally they both will have a "Green" circle down of them , u will see if AION has a "orange" circle it means you need update .. if not , you can procceed to the next steps .

dr7b79.jpg

If you need update just press "right" click , and then press "update" ... and wait till the update is over ..

(if you have your game updated you can just jump this step)

Now press on the right upper , "File" and then "Settings"  nyw9zr.jpg

It will open something that probably will looks like :

iwj228.jpg

Clik on "Advanced" and set everything as i have seted ...

263wpaa.jpg

Press ok ,

It will return you the the main launchers window ... then go down left , and press "Update Now" and wait until the update finish .. with 2mbbs it took me 30 minutes

2my6jig.jpg

When the update is ready just log in game , and woOt your client is in english ...

If you have any problems connecting on private servers just be sure if they doesn't give u any other file to download , which is gonna to be planted inside the C:/Program Files/NCsoft/Aion/Bin32

All credits for this guide / picture are dedicated to ReVenGeR ... Thanks , and remember to never spam :P

amazing... but would you mind if i add your share here? http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=90427.0

nop i think its just great here because of "Aion" main section .. is sthing important if u are playing on private servah :p

Done

Can u please post my guide in ... you should have asked me here or msn :)

Thankz :)

Aw i forgot to say , damn dickhead !

There are , many AION Clients , which have the english language on them so you dont have to do this , so make sure u want it before you do it

[GrisoM Note] If you forgot to say something modify your post ¬¬

I do all your steps and i have chinese language again..WTF? maybe i must download the Nort america client or what? I want to playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

EDIT: Hmm, now i see another line (AION), not the AION (EYROPE) and now i install it, lets see the results :S

• 2 weeks later...