Aion Yes or no??

Yes of course l2 is shit if you compare it with Aion , and of course we are talking about official if you begin spatalos and telemachus server have greek people so you should join there.

if you like to pvp NO aion pvp system sucks also it has a shit graphics compared to the system requirements also it has lvling bots for official(similar to walker) and a lot of idiot things

if you like to pvp NO aion pvp system sucks

Have you played pvp on abyss ; (25lv to go there) i don't think so... pvp system is fine but it's your opinion well ok...

also it has a shit graphics compared to the system requirements

Minimum:

Connectivity: Broadband Internet connection

DirectX: 9.0c(2008,6)

Hard Drive space: 30GB

Operating System: Windows XP SP2/Windows Vista

Processor: Pentium 4 2.8GHz/AMD Athlon 2800

RAM: 1 GB RAM

Video Card: GeForce 6600/Radeon X1550

Recommended:

Connectivity: Broadband Internet connection

DirectX: 9.0c(2008,6)

Hard Drive space: 30GB

Operating System: Windows XP SP2/Windows Vista

Processor: Pentium Dual Core/AMD Athlon 64 X2

RAM: 2 GB RAM

Video Card: GeForce 7600/Radeon X2600

Really heavy o.o and aion's graphics are way better than wow and l2 just go at goddard and look at the ground.

also it has lvling bots for official(similar to walker)

ye ok just idiot SCAMMERS nothing more. wanna proof?

1zl3cys.jpg

Aion's coin is Kinah not gold lul

Yes of course l2 is shit if you compare it with Aion , and of course we are talking about official if you begin spatalos and telemachus server have greek people so you should join there.

Yes want to start but i dont know how many euros i  must pay per 60days!

first of all i played on official yes thats why i say that pvp system sucks hard :)

system requirements i think you know that the minimum and recommended is not accurate depends on too much thing for example i can play crysis with the minimum config but its not a good gameplay imho if you dont have better machine than the recommended your gameplay not as good as it should be also aion have a lot of client lagg(some of the effects cause it)

the lvling you are totally wrong what you talk about is power lvling which means you pay to somebody you give him your account and than they put your char into big partys to lvl up really fast thats the power lvling...i talk about bot programs...

Yes want to start but i dont know how many euros i  must pay per 60days!

To create an account you need 50 euro and one month (30 days) is 13 euro. You can buy from here and better get the NC Soft Launcher for fast updates from here

first of all i played on official yes thats why i say that pvp system sucks hard :)

ye , level?

system requirements i think you know that the minimum and recommended is not accurate depends on too much thing for example i can play crysis with the minimum config but its not a good gameplay imho if you dont have better machine than the recommended your gameplay not as good as it should be also aion have a lot of client lagg(some of the effects cause it)

Yes but specs of Aion are really low we live on 2009 and it needs just 2 gb ram a dual core and a medium graphic card , also at options you can reduce a lot of things don't show helmets show only the 3rd bar and not the 2nd etc etc.

the lvling you are totally wrong what you talk about is power lvling which means you pay to somebody you give him your account and than they put your char into big partys to lvl up really fast thats the power lvling...i talk about bot programs...

Dunno about powerleveling at least i have not seen anyone using it until now , but ok in the future some people will use it for sure and which game hasn't this problem? WoW ? the same thing. or l2? the official server of l2 the half community is walker <.< you may not see this at a shitty F2P game which can be hacked with cheat engine <.<

lvl 40...anyway you are too retard to see facts half of official l2 is walker?fail maybe in teon in other server walker get banned and f2p?l2 is not f2p game also cheat engine?lol man...you made me laugh cheat engine is only a permanent visual hack nothing more :)

lvl 40...anyway you are too retard to see facts half of official l2 is walker?fail maybe in teon in other server walker get banned and f2p?l2 is not f2p game also cheat engine?lol man...you made me laugh cheat engine is only a permanent visual hack nothing more :)

Get some english lessons "pro" dude and then read this again

Dunno about powerleveling at least i have not seen anyone using it until now , but ok in the future some people will use it for sure and which game hasn't this problem? WoW ? the same thing. or l2? the official server of l2 the half community is walker <.< you may not see this at a shitty F2P game which can be hacked with cheat engine <.<

Do you need translation ? i can give it if you really can't understand.

Get some english lessons "pro" dude and then read this again

Do you need translation ? i can give it if you really can't understand.

first of all dont call me pro again i dont like the word.

2nd its don't understand not can't and still you dont understand the fact that what you said is just bullshit...you know talk about something that you dont know is 1 thing but if you believe in your own bullshit is another thing

//end go and play your aion and we see whats going to happen with it

first of all dont call me pro again i dont like the word.

ok

2nd its don't understand not can't and still you dont understand the fact that what you said is just bullshit...you know talk about something that you dont know is 1 thing but if you believe in your own bullshit is another thing

//end go and play your aion and we see whats going to happen with it

I would like to answer but i don't understand anything , 4,5 not on a half line <.< well but it seems that i must give an  anwser so i will give one.You understound before that i told l2 is f2p and it can get pwned with cheat engine ? lol ... and also about this visual etc you can use it with many ways e.g. dariuse used it at l2mafia to pass the mobs with aggro and out of town.

and to finish this cause i agree to end it you know why we can't get our opinions in one place ?

You compare Aion official with lineage 2 private server

and

I compare Aion official with lineage 2 official server

/end and i gave anwser before to the topic creator so it's fine.