[Help] Need advise :P

First of all hello my firend is playing wow and i wanted to start too but when i asked him which game to buy and how to connect he told me that WoW is a crap now so he advised me to play 4Story :D I want to tell me to start 4Story or WoW ???

First of all hello my firend is playing wow and i wanted to start too but when i asked him which game to buy and how to connect he told me that WoW is a crap now so he advised me to play 4Story :D I want to tell me to start 4Story or WoW ???

he propably meant that wow has gotten so easy now that its crap,ppl can get gear really fast now,got so easy

i say start wow,its fun

• 2 weeks later...

WOW is better ofc.  but dont begin playing it is best:)) 

you better try lineage... mb u like it, i was playing WOW 2 years, and after began l2, i like it more then WOW now:) it is not as balanced as WOW but....))

Agree, WoW is for sure better than 4story i suggest

you to take the game of wow, the price is about 15 euro

and you have one month of free playing.. So it's cheap and you can see

if you like it then you can buy the expansions and one more gamecard.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As it is now wow imo don't start. If you want to get a player lvl 80 only..All the noobs get gear from hc ?(f*cking emblems system...) and only if you are really good you will find a "good" guild to make some progresse... Just start it when cataclysm will be released