Spawn....Professional CS Player

Grim.

I don't like cs 1.6...

I saw better videos so my opinion is that he is not the best.

+1

[*DeVx*][ link=topic=82276.msg636504#msg636504 date=1253890003]

If he is pro in lan why cheat online(he doesnt play public)are you serious?if you were a pro player esl will you cheat online are you crazy?you dont know what to say for you all players are wallhackerS and you are the only one without cheat...about your answer with css player so he targeted at his head...so?you can prove all wallhackers you pro player?wtf be serious

Actually ye, I am a Pro, I call everyone a wallhacker because I don't want him to be better than me.Ye, everyone sucks and I am the best...Rofl, come on...PLEASE.

I just pointed out my opinion for which I am 90% sure.

I see his video and I think he is walling.And OFC he is not the best...I personally can't call ANY player in CS as a "Pro" because CS sucks and you can easily do frags like those in the video.

INCORPORATED FOR THE WIN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwYKV-ta9mI

the best video & edits i ever seen. i see it everyday cuz i love it ;D

really facking amazing video

i am watching this all the time

+1

Actually ye, I am a Pro, I call everyone a wallhacker because I don't want him to be better than me.Ye, everyone sucks and I am the best...Rofl, come on...PLEASE.

I just pointed out my opinion for which I am 90% sure.

I see his video and I think he is walling.And OFC he is not the best...I personally can't call ANY player in CS as a "Pro" because CS sucks and you can easily do frags like those in the video.

INCORPORATED FOR THE WIN.

WATA***

CS is easy to make frags? :P

sniper is a weapon that you can play azoom so easy as CSS

is kinda.....for kids

have u ever saw so fake frags like this vid?

NO cause is not so easy to make this frags

even random video frags have limited action cause is hard to make such frags against THOSE players

i think is like a public game on this clip :P

but look at them

all team get killed by a single guy and the guy who is still alive still trying to pass them :P

yeah is kinda fake :P

i used to play CSS i know the difference is really easy going game

but look i was playing

and if i was killing someone it was only headshot :S

THE HEAD IS SO BIG!!!!!!!!! so fake shooting action

in what game u can shoot head 4 fun? D.eagle has 0 recoil

awp too

ak a litle bit :P

AND BTW Cyber

you cant have an opinion if you are not playing or have some knowlenge about those guys

or CS 1.6 like i dont judge CSS players

CS 1.6 and CSS is kinda different if u saw someone shooting through walls u will say WH!!!

if i saw someone like CSS guys shooting so easy heads like this i will call aimbot?

SOME GUYS ARE REALLY PRO :P

• 3 weeks later...

What a silly topic SK | SpawN if one of best player in CS and u say wallhack are u kidding me? to go to world turnaments where all people is watching them and u think he is cheating omg guys.... And all the time when somebody play whit them CM go to HLTV there is watching 100k~ people if not more... becore u insulting one of the best players whit "WH" learn play cs lol...

it would be great if video had been made with spec effects...

nice play, imba gamer:) but i think he uses some hacks or something else)))

did u saw what i writed before ur post? read it then talk ... dont talk shits about SK at all if u are kids wich dont know PRO league then stfu (sorry for my this words but its true...)

did u saw what i writed before ur post? read it then talk ... dont talk shits about SK at all if u are kids wich dont know PRO league then stfu (sorry for my this words but its true...)

yes, I am sure that Spawn is one of the best players ever. If you go at www.hltv.org you can see demos about him. Although I dont have steam CS and consequently I can see his demos I am sure that his one great player. And Sk team has the more downloads as I have seen.

SpawN is just pro without cheats just PRO

Agree with you..is only a player but is good,him is in the SK clan the best from the world..

• 2 months later...