[Share][Tool]L2 Connector v2!

Stealth

This title is confusing,

L2.NET?

Also, dosen't look like the server checker works... at least not on my computer. This is somewhat of a nice tool, but for the initial connection you still need to obtain the ip if its not on that list, meaning you'd have to download the host file anyways. And I for one, use my hostfile for other things... this would ruin all my other shit, |:

This title is confusing,

L2.NET?

Also, dosen't look like the server checker works... at least not on my computer. This is somewhat of a nice tool, but for the initial connection you still need to obtain the ip if its not on that list, meaning you'd have to download the host file anyways. And I for one, use my hostfile for other things... this would ruin all my other shit, |:

L2.NET means its coded with .net language. Thats why I used l2.net as title , it has nothing to do with the bot.

PS: Server checked works but sometimes has lag if the server is down and you have to wait for 10 seconds.

L2.NET means its coded with .net language. Thats why I used l2.net as title , it has nothing to do with the bot.

PS: Server checked works but sometimes has lag if the server is down and you have to wait for 10 seconds.

Might want to change the name so people don't confuse this with L2.Net the bot: http://l2net.insane-gamers.com/

Which btw is also coded using .Net

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...