[Interlude L2J] Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP Wiped+Refresh+update. [today]

We formatted both of our pcs, now we are installing the needed programs, etc.

Tomorrow it will be back online ;)

We formatted both of our pcs, now we are installing the needed programs, etc.

Tomorrow it will be back online ;)

Nice! I wanna start to your server with the fresh start :). Before the wipe was very unbalanced because of the unbalanced donations :P.

XxRxX i wanna say smt about donators well if u think that the donators was balanced same as the normal players u are so wrong u add in the donate list passive stucks augme's but we cant stuck passives IG only if we donate for it so some donators got 10 actives on their archer and 10 passives and they got 20k p attack and u tell me its fair?Rofl ! when this donators come and hit the mages for 10k daggers 7k and tanks for 3k w/o hex then u are lol if u think its fair donation we said on DW forum to remove active/passives augmes from donation list but u never answer w/e fix a balanced server not active/passive server .If i am wrong answer me and i wil answe u again .

XxRxX i wanna say smt about donators well if u think that the donators was balanced same as the normal players u are so wrong u add in the donate list passive stucks augme's but we cant stuck passives IG only if we donate for it so some donators got 10 actives on their archer and 10 passives and they got 20k p attack and u tell me its fair?Rofl ! when this donators come and hit the mages for 10k daggers 7k and tanks for 3k w/o hex then u are lol if u think its fair donation we said on DW forum to remove active/passives augmes from donation list but u never answer w/e fix a balanced server not active/passive server .If i am wrong answer me and i wil answe u again .

well i hope to remove augment skills from the donation list. if he wont, i guess it will be unbalanced.

http://l2deathwhisper.com/register.php  when this is ok dw will be up soon .!!

http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/    i think they r working on forum atm !!

cross my fingers and hope it will be up this evening !