[Interlude L2J] Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP Wiped+Refresh+update. [today]

so donators got pwned whit wipe?

and now ar u sure to got new donators? maybe scared about futures wipes...

Got pwned? I wouldn't say that. We really appeciate that they helped us by donating and they were keeping this server online for so many months. Anyway, don't know if we will have donators on new deathwhisper but I think that server will kick asses ;)

@frank i think you will need some more gms!1 cant be always there//

Yeah we know that, we already have 2 new GMs, don't worry ;)

i hope not like that kalpassa dude ... he was not made to be a gm !

No he was an idiot. The new guys are really cool and experienced. We will announce their names too ;)

Interlude L2j?.. Why Do U Keep Playing That Old And Ugly Chronicle?..

Why are you spamming all the time? You know mate, that's what we like, in this topic we're discussing about L2DeathWhisper and not about clients or l2j or other bullshits. If you wanna talk here you have to be on topic and not out of this.

Got pwned? I wouldn't say that. We really appeciate that they helped us by donating and they were keeping this server online for so many months. Anyway, don't know if we will have donators on new deathwhisper but I think that server will kick asses ;)

Its really nice to hear that :) xD I hope server will be The Best :)

I didnt playing at old but i hear from lot guys its nice server ;]

1 Thing make me intersting is farming zone ... :) If i see now lot of players w8ing at 1st week there wont be any free place (i think so) ... xD

Well i Suggest to make for 1st week some more farms for new+old xD

yeah i played on a GvE server that if u have atleast 1 a grade item u cant teleport on newbie pvp zone.

U can make it like this..ppl that have atleast a dw weapon or armor part wont be able to teleport there.

I aggre with u thats good idea (like was in pride when u go hv with Pride items they're automaticly unequip)

But i let it to Frank think about it (lol)

No he was an idiot. The new guys are really cool and experienced. We will announce their names too ;)

time to anncoune the names of the gamemasters?? :D! well , i think an old gm will become a gm again , but i am not sure =)