[Interlude L2J] Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP Wiped+Refresh+update. [today]

frank say somnting... onlly wipe nothing will be change..

so for wipe = 10min max ...:)) is easy to delete from mysql all character stat..:))

@frank when will be online??.. we w8ing :-s

i know that day , i was going with my cousin's char to farm coins for noblesse and they pked me :X

aoh rulezzz

edit: ignore MafiQ in my pic , tekone knows what i'm talking about  =)

nothing will change guys (well i hope that the admins will hear to my opinion after the wipe i made a topic about that)i hope that the server is going to start again cuz i need to farm :D (btw funerus here)

nothing will change guys i hope that the server is going to start again cuz i need to farm :D (btw funerus here)

u and ur barbie friends was crying and saying xxrxx -beep- you and you would never join coz you lost your donated gear!!anyways see u in game GL with farm.  and changes will come im sure the admins didnt make the wipe for no reason..

@davidguetta its old ;p it was the period i wasnt hero

u and ur barbie friends was crying and saying xxrxx -beep- you and you would never join coz you lost your donated gear!!anyways see u in game GL with farm.

you are wrong i was playing this server for like 6 months before my donation and i will do it again (i am bored o pvping i want to farm :D)