interlude [Interlude L2J]Lineage2Necropolis (No donations-Live)

RєVєnGeR^

Let me reask,cuz it seems revenger didnt see it at all :

5)Donations won't be ready for this server ultin.. ever?

hmmmm...then SUGGESTION: why dont you remove the donation page ?

revenger ... come on top developer , gold member and man with 20 ppl in your server..

eternalfight is mine :) and if you dont believe me come in game or go in site , forum and check so your grandman is homo sexual

right now we are 50 online ... i dunno if ur server reach 30..

revenger ... come on top developer , gold member and man with 20 ppl in your server..

eternalfight is mine :) and if you dont believe me come in game or go in site , forum and check so your grandman is homo sexual

Ok man plss Stop... before you get a ban.....

keep out of this topic. its a server topic not a flame topic. stay out or use pmes. kktnxbb

Ok i like getting +1 post count so until our gold member decide to answer i am going to post it again and again.

5)Donations won't be ready for this server ultin.. ever?

hmmmm...then SUGGESTION: why dont you remove the donation page ?

man lol... you dont know why? site isnt from him... he got it ready , he dont know how to remove it be sure for that i am saying!

somome dekarma him or dunno what. he is spaming this topic for no reason. he started flame those ppl.

server has 50 people ;)

but whatever.

ENOUGH. LAST WARNING. THE ONE WHO CONTINUES IT , I DONT CARE WHO IS HE , HE WILL BE PUNISHED.

END.

p.s:

stalone , okay u got a server with 1k people and another one with 100 okay.

u are good. we are not. we got 50 people and our server is a fail. but what to do? that's life

man lol... you dont know why? site isnt from him... he got it ready , he dont know how to remove it be sure for that i am saying!

try now..

Stalone Post Banned For 2 Days

Next Time Stop Spamming Without Reason.

@paokole , sec mate. i just have to clean this topic up.

server is crussing every half an hour and you want heroes?every an hour or something,everyone is loosing his points.dunno dude.server needs a lot of work.

heros! not oly... lol almost all class have ppl and enough matchs i mean put the heros now so it will be balance next round!

server is crussing every half an hour and you want heroes?every an hour or something,everyone is loosing his points.dunno dude.server needs a lot of work.

you seems to don't know a shit of developing.

1)When server crashes for every reason , we have to restart and if the olympiad period hadn't ended the points are not saved in database

2)As you know there are 2 boys who doing bullshits , can't down the server but make it laggy , we have to restart , and then you loose olympiad , we are sorry for that

3)Yes server isn't LIVE more than 1 week and we are fixing everything

4)Flooding Gameserver doesn't work i think theres a bug with multisell