interlude [Interlude L2J]Lineage2Necropolis (No donations-Live)

RєVєnGeR^

We have you some surprises as a "sorry" for this downtime , you are gonna need to w8 a bit more ..

-2 New areas are coming

-1 New item

you didnt answer my question but ok...

damn..more customs,less fun,more overpowered classes.

who told you that this item will be custom armor / weapon / jewel ? :/

Server is dead and GM team dont care for leavind ppl ... Bye

Sure... I don't care at all.

Don't say bullsh*ts. The fact that I am not able to do something doesn't mean that I don't care, got it?

I am online many hours per day at forums answering to many pms, that's what I can do.

So, don't judge the whole team.

Sure... I don't care at all.

Don't say bullsh*ts. The fact that I am not able to do something doesn't mean that I don't care, got it?

I am online many hours per day at forums answering to many pms, that's what I can do.

So, don't judge the whole team.

you & extreme are the ones that inform if about server, i see revenger many times on, and he dont say nothing -.-

We try to restore our database backups , after the ddos attack we had ... We don't want anything to be wrong ...

Also , i will contact our hosting company to add a small protection to flooding our pc generally and only 4 ips will be able to log ..

Please be patient , server isn't dead for god's name , server has months live on the future

Yes, I try to inform you as much as I can.

I want the server back online aswell, but I don't know more information than you...

@David

Would you mind if I would report you?

nice share.

omagad i bet that cn forgot the mxc page on the net with his acc inside pff