interlude [Interlude L2J]Lineage2Necropolis (No donations-Live)

RєVєnGeR^

I Am begging for your attention..

When i was online from a net , nothing happened..i had no lag at all..

but i want to inform you , that one hacker make server lags..from his tries to close it..So we'll w8 till it fixed..

Thanks..

btw 140 euro per month are not so cheap right?:P

140e/month for the dedi server?

stefoulis is workin on it?

yes our dedi has 6GB Ram DDR3 and 100mbbs link up/down

We are now updating our hosting machine..also , we are cleaning the database..Server's gonna be down for 3-4Hours..

Thanks!

yes our dedi has 6GB Ram DDR3 and 100mbbs link up/down

We are now updating our hosting machine..also , we are cleaning the database..Server's gonna be down for 3-4Hours..

Thanks!

in the midwhile vote for us!

its meanwhile and you cannot vote for an offline server. lold.

i think we may open it gm only ;) so players will be able to vote while we are fixing..after that for 5 mins we may down it for some other reasons..

We are in the bad position to announce you that our server is beign attacked by some .. "hackers" (in fact 10y/o childs)

Anyway the couldn't break our defence but , they made the server lag by spamming scripts and facked multisell up a bit..So?What you have to do?

We are trying as much as we can to reduce lag also...We have not problems from our hosting company bcause its really fine the engine which our server runs at.

Tomorow will be a hard day for us .. We will try to find out some "holes" in our protection .. if they are exist so we can let the hackers die..

Lineage2Necropolis is on it's start and will keep living for months , and months be sure for that.. I thank you for your votes and for playing on our server from the 1st time it was opened..

Having a server is difficult..we are here to succeed

You can read more Here

Sorry 4 the double post

why dont you try not to spam and read the previous posts?

LoL is forum for question/answer ... ur post useless if u dont have answer for me ...

FAIL MORE ... !

When heros grow? tomorow? school start i dont have much time to play so... im in first place of my class with alot of points but... feeders!

Be fast!