Should I ...?

Well, lately I've nothing to do into gaming and stuff and I'm thinking of making a preconfigured pack, using L2J Files.

Basically what I'm thinking to do with that pack is to make some ready-to-run PVP server.

So, what I've thought of so far is to continue my old project which I started with Leeroy some months ago (We were planning to make a server).

Its features were the following

[*]3 Tiers of armors, each with some better stats than S/A Grade sets, not anything unbalanced.

Armors would be like that

1st tier: 5% Stats better than Draconic armor for Light set, 5% better stats than Tallum Heavy (Atk Speed) and IC Set for the Heavy set and a combination between Major Arcana robe and Tallum robe for the robe set.

The 2nd armor tier would be the same but with 10% stats better for light and heavy and as for the robe, combination between DC robe and Major arcana robe (Nice cast, M atk and M Crit rate ;) )

The 3rd would be the best, and only farmable by raids or craft (Retail like, with completely new recipes on 60% Chance) but with improved stats from the 2nd armor tier.

[*]3 Tiers of weapons, same as armors with combination of two SAs, for example a dagger could have Critical Slow + Critical damage SA but with improved SAs by 5% per tier. ;)

So, first tier would be like 5% better than a regural S Weapon with a combined SA and when you were getting a new tier weapon you were gaining 5% more P atk/M atk and also a 5% boost on the SA.

[*]Editted classes in order to make every class playable.

For example BDs could have some Gladiator skills added to them in order to boost them.

[*]Custom mobs & Bosses which would drop items needed to craft 3rd tier items and also dropping coins needed to get the 1st and 2nd tier.

Also, except for these mods, skills could not require both MP and items.

For example, summoning Feline King wouldn't require Crystals, nor MP.

Also, skills would be slighty tested and balanced (For example, on most Java servers debuffs have overpowered landing time such as Silence lasting for 30secs, that would fuck all the PVP up)

All these go for simple modifications, there will also be added Java mods such as Killing Spree/PVP Color and all these stuff.

Of course, if people want me to make this preconfigured pack, it'll need time since I'm not into doing some not 100% nice job, and I'd also work on both Interlude client and Gracia CT2.3 (Gracia Final).

So, do you people want me to make a preconfigured serverpack with what included above?

I said making a preconfigured pack to offer it for L2 server admins, not to make my own server. ;)

And be sure, if I ever make a server, I'd put the most effort possible on it to make it into perfect.

Why do you ask the forum? I think it's stupid just make a preconfigured pack and be proud of what you've done asking us weather you should or not is really stupid imo.

It's not stupid, since I'm not gonna use this pack for my own server why should I make a pack nobody may use?

So, I'm asking the community if they'll like it, so I may see my pack on a good server sometime on the future. ;)

my own server

Like L2 Pites ?

Anyway.Start making this preconfiger pack.And i prefer you to add, Quake System.If you add this.. your pack will be ROCK !

Sorry for my bad English.

* Editted classes in order to make every class playable.

For example BDs could have some Gladiator skills added to them in order to boost them.

horrible way to make class playable.Go to l2jserver's wiki and u`ll find many alt values for it..