Infinite Aion!

-$karos-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Like it a LOT!

Ye im playing there too.. But i couldn't say its that gr8.. they still need to work on attackable objects and they have all this micro buggys :P

But still its a server worth playing.. its the only server stable enough to play on till now =)

• 3 weeks later...

InfiniteAION is the most worked server... its creator started working on it before the game was even published! the best low-rate server that is around.

then explain me how summoners dont work along with the compaign quests plus many non-working quests & loads of bugs

• 2 weeks later...

still i think aion atomix is the best server and most populated out there

lol, from their features page:

Supported Client PATCH: NA/EU

Have fun with your Aion-Unique based server and it's 50 players (not to mention the fact that it doesn't look like any development outside of the AU project is being done there, hahaha, so sad). The 5,000+ players on Infinite will be having fun while you're sitting in your empty town for hours looking for a group.

:)

And tonight's update here at Infinite:

http://infiniteaion.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36538

InfiniteAion is unbotable and that's why i gave up, anyway their devs are liars, making their community believe that they're the only ones with less bugs n shits when they don't have summoners working and campaign quest not working either