Infinite Aion!

-$karos-

hmm.. i dont like aion official.. but i will try to see how is your server

Good Luck With Your Server Man

Thank you for the comments, I would like to announce that we should have an update here pretty soon. I will come back and post the details when we update our server.

Here are some updates we put out today

1. Fixed non-attackable dead player glitch.

2. Updated quest and inventory system to check separate stacks for total count (should fix the flame sword quest).

3. Debuff should no longer stack on themselves. Meaning you can't sleep a sleeping target with the same skill.

4. Party xp distribution redone.

5. Implemented shield block damage reduction based on shield quality.

6. Redid many quests to follow our updated quest system.

7. Basic support for manastones implemented. Still needs testing to work out any other possible bugs.

8. Added height check in attacks and skills. No more standing on the ground and attacking someone or something that is much higher than you.

9. Fixed the ability to change to different channels.

10. Increased minimum attack range to fix bug with players taking no damage from mobs.

11. HP/MP regen formulas are now closer to retail. Still need more data though.

12. Fixed HP values for a lot of mobs. Fixed XP values for many of them as well, though some still will be using our formulas until we get more data.

13. Redid high level xp tables for mobs and reduced the amount of xp generated by our formulas. This is all based on screenshots and videos from retail.

14. Updated spawns in Eltnen. Mostly for Eracus Temple.

15. Added many more missing spawns to the Abyss and updated some of our current ones to match retail. No, you still can't get in. Stop asking.

16. Modified rift spawns. Right now most of our rift spawn and entry/exit point data is bad. So we have limited rifts to 2 high level, and 2 low level versions for each zone. Any ADDITIONAL rifts will be based on retail information as we gather it ourselves.

17. Private stores work now.

18. Kill quests will now count for the entire party.

19. Added support for quests which need more then 1 of a non-stackable item (http://www.aiondatabase.com/quest/1334/fire-sword)

20. Fixed bug with changing channels since the 1.5.1.4 update.

Ehy Googi i think that ur server atm is the best and will be the best for long time..but does someone know something about that?

....will be this rly added on aion?(i think 2011xD)..and on private servers?..

Ehy Googi i think that ur server atm is the best and will be the best for long time..but does someone know something about that?

....will be this rly added on aion?(i think 2011xD)..and on private servers?..

We must first complete all the features that AION has right now, but I do not see any reason why we would not add the new features after retail launches them in the future. I watched the video a couple of days ago and it does seem like a really awesome patch. :)

I give you guys all of my support, I'm on the server now and came from retail.

I must say you are doing a great job. A few more tweaks here and there but it sure looks promessing.

I give you guys all of my support, I'm on the server now and came from retail.

I must say you are doing a great job. A few more tweaks here and there but it sure looks promessing.

Thank you for the support. We always try and improve on the server everyday.

This thread has been pretty dead lately. Here are some updates.

1. Fixed bug with range. (Skill range, chat range, everything range )

2. Fixed a few bugs with private stores.

3. Fixed error with Asmo rifts.

4. Various quest fixes.

5. Legion support. (Basic permission support, more will come later)

6. Fix for root, it will now break when you do damage.

7. Fixed bug with manastones not removing the effect when you remove the manastone.

8. Fix for guards no longer being aggro after respawn.

nice updates but i like mostly the legion support that means that the server have a BASIC support for legions?

You can make a Legion and add people to it. you can also lvl up to two as it only costs Kinah but we dont have abyss points yet so you cant get lvl 3 yet.

This thread has been pretty dead lately. Here are some updates.

1. Fixed bug with range. (Skill range, chat range, everything range )

2. Fixed a few bugs with private stores.

3. Fixed error with Asmo rifts.

4. Various quest fixes.

5. Legion support. (Basic permission support, more will come later)

6. Fix for root, it will now break when you do damage.

7. Fixed bug with manastones not removing the effect when you remove the manastone.

8. Fix for guards no longer being aggro after respawn.

And do you know when the abyss will work? *-*

OmG I just dl'ed Aion and THIS GAME FCKING AWESOME!!! :O

Better than L2 IMO :P

And About srv ... :P

Best ever :O Quest working (atm only 1 cant take but whatever...:))

Online 3509 PPL Exactly i remember from yesterday when GM announce :P

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Join Now ;P

IG: Brzozaa Gladiator - 12 lvl ;P Prooo!! ^^

@edit: btw im in Altgard and i cant fly ... WHY??

On the icon i see "You can fly in this area"

On the chat: "You cannot fly in this area" :O

Please help ?:P

OmG I just dl'ed Aion and THIS GAME FCKING AWESOME!!! :O

Better than L2 IMO :P

And About srv ... :P

Best ever :O Quest working (atm only 1 cant take but whatever...:))

Online 3509 PPL Exactly i remember from yesterday when GM announce :P

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Join Now ;P

IG: Brzozaa Gladiator - 12 lvl ;P Prooo!! ^^

@edit: btw im in Altgard and i cant fly ... WHY??

On the icon i see "You can fly in this area"

On the chat: "You cannot fly in this area" :O

Please help ?:P

I am glad you like the server so far. There is a small bug with flying areas. you cannot log in , in a flying area or you must run out into the world and have to the flying area to fly again.

As far as the abyss is concerned. We are working on it but there is no time frame as to when we will release it on our server.

More updates...

1. Fixed mantras. They're about 95% working minus a few visual oddities.

2. Fixed fear type skills to have proper checks in place.

3. Added about 100 named mob spawns that were missing while fixing many others that had duplicates as well as marking certain mobs as named.

4. Fixed attack bug when players get polymorphed.

5. Fixed interrupts for when players are stunned, slept, etc.

6. Fixed stores in jails. No longer allowed.

7. More quest fixes for multiple areas. Really this happens every update so you all can just assume that quests are being fixed, since they are.

8. Updated many passive skills to actually have their proper effect.

9. Fixed silence type skills.

10. Updated root so that DoTs won't break it.

11. Updated drops for all named mobs. A named mob typically being a boss type monster. For MOST items which do not have a defined percentage, a default of 0.001% was entered until they can be looked at and updated by hand. Named mobs with no drops defined will of course, have no drops in our database.

12. Updated drops for hundreds of normal mobs on both Elyos and Asmo sides.

13. Updated hp and xp values for many more mobs on both sides. We've tried to make sure that no incorrect hp values + xp assignments were entered but there may be a few we've missed. If you find a mob that is far too easy to kill for the xp it gives, report it IMMEDIATELY to ANY gm so that they can record the npc ids and delete the mobs until they are fixed. Getting caught abusing glitched mobs may result in punishment (which can range from simply being killed by the gm who catches you to being jailed or even deleveled).

14. Retail-like rift system. Enjoy! One non-retail-like thing we've done is not include exit rifts. This should greatly reduce the rift camping (and if it does happen, don't bother to report it because the GMs have better things to do now). But now for Heiron, Beluslan, Eltnen, and Morheim only 1 rift at a time can be open on each map.