Infinite Aion!

-$karos-

im having trouble :/ get error when trying to connect with the launcher. any help ?

Download the ENG client when install do the update from ncsoft launcher and thenrun the game :)

Respect to the one who puts in this much time and effort but if you choose this over Retail and you have the option to go Retail you are making a huge mistake. The Retail gameplay is awesome and not to be a dick, will always be better than any Private Server right now. This could change though, I mean. L2 Retail you have to take a long, long, LONG time (or bot) to catch up. And even if you bot, it STILL takes a long time to get anywhere good. Aion Retail is obviously currently not this way, so if you have the choice, go Retail.

If not. This P. Server does look promising. However I would not join it and play it seriously. The reason being that one particular L2 server in the past got shut down by NCsoft. Invaded by the FBI, this is a true story so if you want to you can google it and see for yourself. This was back when L2 was very popular and the amount of people glued to this L2 Private Server was overwhelming. Now it's the days of Aion and the biggest problem I'd have with this server is it getting too big, too popular, getting a little bit of "too much attention" if you know what I mean and getting canned.

But good luck regardless. Going to be a lot of work that's for sure. Game is a lot more complicated than L2 and it's still in it's baby years.

Respect to the one who puts in this much time and effort but if you choose this over Retail and you have the option to go Retail you are making a huge mistake. The Retail gameplay is awesome and not to be a dick, will always be better than any Private Server right now. This could change though, I mean. L2 Retail you have to take a long, long, LONG time (or bot) to catch up. And even if you bot, it STILL takes a long time to get anywhere good. Aion Retail is obviously currently not this way, so if you have the choice, go Retail.

If not. This P. Server does look promising. However I would not join it and play it seriously. The reason being that one particular L2 server in the past got shut down by NCsoft. Invaded by the FBI, this is a true story so if you want to you can google it and see for yourself. This was back when L2 was very popular and the amount of people glued to this L2 Private Server was overwhelming. Now it's the days of Aion and the biggest problem I'd have with this server is it getting too big, too popular, getting a little bit of "too much attention" if you know what I mean and getting canned.

But good luck regardless. Going to be a lot of work that's for sure. Game is a lot more complicated than L2 and it's still in it's baby years.

we will see

meaybe they will shoot down this server too but who know ;)

is it still on Alpha testing stage ?

yeap!!! when it will become beta stage they will we a wipe i think and it will be in 2 month i think....

so you can also go to site/forum and see what they are up to.... www.infiniteaion.com

i like to start play AION ..can someone tell me which is best server for me..i can play only for 2-3 hours a day and i dont like a hard lvling

-regards  mirjan

well you want to much:P i reply here in that topic that you asked a server

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=96872.msg703641;topicseen#msg703641

and btw this server the xp is retail-like and its the best out now so you will not find a pvp server with fixed bugs as this1 have fun^^

yes but if its hard to lvl  how i can learn how to play fast?

isnt any server when i can lvl yp in 1 hour like a lot of l2 server than then i can learn how to play?

man aion is new game servers have bugs

this is the one who have less and when u can play for now sorry

i m w8ing too for some server mid rate for pvp, for now play here and learn how to play aion like all there :D

Hehe hello Aion players :P i was playing infinite aion too but i stopped at 45 lvl top items and many millions :D i learn much things from there but i start official/retail ;x I can give u an advice dont play private aion servers its a waste of time almost nothing works yet try official to learn what aion means :d

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to play our server. We are always in constant development and will continue to strive for perfection. If there are any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to play our server. We are always in constant development and will continue to strive for perfection. If there are any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

as i see you are thegooginator from infinite aion welcome to out comminity dude hf^^