Infinite Aion!

-$karos-

More updates...

1. Fixed mantras. They're about 95% working minus a few visual oddities.

2. Fixed fear type skills to have proper checks in place.

3. Added about 100 named mob spawns that were missing while fixing many others that had duplicates as well as marking certain mobs as named.

4. Fixed attack bug when players get polymorphed.

5. Fixed interrupts for when players are stunned, slept, etc.

6. Fixed stores in jails. No longer allowed.

7. More quest fixes for multiple areas. Really this happens every update so you all can just assume that quests are being fixed, since they are.

8. Updated many passive skills to actually have their proper effect.

9. Fixed silence type skills.

10. Updated root so that DoTs won't break it.

11. Updated drops for all named mobs. A named mob typically being a boss type monster. For MOST items which do not have a defined percentage, a default of 0.001% was entered until they can be looked at and updated by hand. Named mobs with no drops defined will of course, have no drops in our database.

12. Updated drops for hundreds of normal mobs on both Elyos and Asmo sides.

13. Updated hp and xp values for many more mobs on both sides. We've tried to make sure that no incorrect hp values + xp assignments were entered but there may be a few we've missed. If you find a mob that is far too easy to kill for the xp it gives, report it IMMEDIATELY to ANY gm so that they can record the npc ids and delete the mobs until they are fixed. Getting caught abusing glitched mobs may result in punishment (which can range from simply being killed by the gm who catches you to being jailed or even deleveled).

14. Retail-like rift system. Enjoy! One non-retail-like thing we've done is not include exit rifts. This should greatly reduce the rift camping (and if it does happen, don't bother to report it because the GMs have better things to do now). But now for Heiron, Beluslan, Eltnen, and Morheim only 1 rift at a time can be open on each map.

nice updates here...

but can you tell me what rifts mean?xD

I am glad you like the server so far. There is a small bug with flying areas. you cannot log in , in a flying area or you must run out into the world and have to the flying area to fly again.

As far as the abyss is concerned. We are working on it but there is no time frame as to when we will release it on our server.

Oky its good now ;P

And i really love this servah! xD

One thing i didnt like ... there is 3.5k ppl and now need w8ing for 100+ leave then i can play xD

Hehe and no laggy with lot of ppl :O That's awesome!!:O xD

More updates...

1. Made many server-side optimizations to hopefully reduce resource usage and improve server performance.

2. Updated drops for all named mobs again. Had a glitch in how we standardized them and made them about 100x lower than what they should have been.

3. Reverted changes to a number of mobs who had incorrect HP values.

4. Prevented mantras from affecting dead players.

5. Updated rift system with a non-retail-like change: Rifts will now respawn every 30 minutes. This should increase the frequency of chances to go to the opposite side allowing players to get more pvp action in as well as hunt raid bosses and mobs on the other side. In future updates multiple rifts will spawn at longer intervals.

6. Fixed many floating mobs.

7. Fixed monster regen when returning to spawn. It will now gain 5% of it's max hp per tick while not in combat.

8. More quests fixed in many areas.

More updates...

1. New website template.

2. Basic support for legion disband. DO NOT CLICK DISBAND UNLESS YOU WANT TO INSTANTLY DISBAND YOU LEGION. (Proper support will be added later)

3. Various quest fixes.

4. Basic recipe support, you can add them to your list. (Support for actual crafting will come later)

5. Soulbind requirement added to certain equipment.

6. Proper item Trade/Sell/etc restrictions.

I log in after 3 days and server is perfect.. yesterday this server collect 3.5k persons online... i think is the best server abot aion servers.. ^^ [but i have one quetion about PvP good vs evils? i only exp for the time but when and wgere are PvPs? ]:P

I log in after 3 days and server is perfect.. yesterday this server collect 3.5k persons online... i think is the best server abot aion servers.. ^^ [but i have one quetion about PvP good vs evils? i only exp for the time but when and wgere are PvPs? ]:P

You can pvp by finding Rifts to go to the other worlds to PVP they appear in the higher lvl maps every 30 minutes and only allow a certain amount of players to go to through at a time. In the future there will also be the abyss map which will have pvp all the time.

I tested it after some great time again and i was surprised how many things got implemented. Imo the droplist need some more develop and the creatures hit too hard regarding to official crerature damages, every other thing that i found i knew it for it is under development (like wrong/missing spawns) :)

1. Added support for secondary weapon switching (via the profile window or hotbar command).

2. Added z coord checking to aggro range.

3. Added support for stigma skills.

4. Added entrance and exit npcs to Alukina Palace. You MUST have the proper quest completed to enter if you are Asmodian.

5. Fixed it so that magic skills apply the debuff effect AFTER damage so that the same skill won't break root or sleep or things like that.

6. Fixed AI glitch where players could "moonwalk" away from a mob and never get attacked.

6. Goog sucks.

7. Finished updating the Asmo home base in the abyss with proper npcs.

8. Increased accuracy for elite monsters by an additional +100 per rating.

9. Added offhand stat support (may still need some additional testing and work).

10. Removed reading additional crit rate from offhand weapon. Only manastones from the offhand should affect the base crit rate, and only the main hand weapon's crit rate matters.

11. Added and updated many Brusthonin npcs and mobs (hp, title, spawn updates).

12. Added and updated many Beluslan npcs and mobs (hp, title, spawn updates).

13. Added and updated many Morheim npcs and mobs (hp, title, spawn updates).

14. Updated shield defense so that it scales vs skill damage properly (it was defending against normal attacks properly, just not skill attacks).

15. Modified the GENERIC respawn timers for named mobs a bit. Meaning this will only affect named mobs that do not have a specific respawn timer set. As per before, respawn time is based on the rating of the mob (normal, elite, legendary, etc). I've also included a randomization so that it will make predicting respawn times much harder (for example, elite named mobs/bosses can respawn from 1 hour up to 2 hours and anywhere in between those values).

16. Added increased resistance to abnormal effects for mobs based on their rating. So a normal mob will have a 15% resistance, elite 30%, etc, etc. This is temporary until proper resistance formulas can be put in. But it was ridiculous watching boss fights and seeing bosses being regularly knocked down and stunned for most of the fight. Players will still have a 10% resistance until formulas are complete.

17. Proper system messages for death events.

18. Many performance improvements done to the code to help reduce lag and prepare for handling more players per server more efficiently.

19. Added queue bypass system for donations.

20. Aggressive boss-type monsters will now actually be aggressive.

21. Fixed a broken rift exit in Bakarma Baracks. Shouldn't kill asmos anymore when they teleport through.

22. Added an additional check to party size limitations.

23. Added proper level check for aggro as per retail.

24. Added combat stances for npcs. They should now have increased regen while out of combat.

25. Removed duplicate abyss gate from Altgard.

26. Updated many npcs/mobs with proper attack ranges and attack speeds (requires further testing).

27. Updated armor/weapon/etc drops for non-named mobs.

28. Fixed bug where you get stuck after extracting.

29. Abyss is now open for all players level 25 and above. THERE IS NO PROPER ABYSS POINT SYSTEM YET. Do not post about any issues with gaining Abyss points. They will be deleted as it is a feature that isn't fully implemented yet.

30. Implemented cap on run speed and flight speed to match retail's cap.