[Help] Kill And Ress

jorgeromero

Question

I found a little problem. During the PvP when you kill your enemy and in the following section uses "Ress" the pvp point accumulate. I would like to know a way to fix this, like the l2pride did. It when you kill the same char pvp then the points do not accumulate. This happens with all distributions of l2j.

Can someone help me?

9 answers to this question

In my server works like this: If I kill a player several times, I build up the pvp point. But it came on another server, which works like this: You kill a player wins and 1 pvp, but if you go back to kill him soon after the pvp point does not count unless after a few minutes. This prevents players stay killing and giving ress to accumulate the pvp points.

Sorry my bad English!

what pack are you using? so i know how to set up your code with out affecting updates....

and you know how to apply a patch in eclipse?

that mean, delay time for get pvp , anti cheat pvp all character in pvp server.  if you kill 1 player you can wait for x time for re-kill him.

This same friend.

what pack are you using? so i know how to set up your code with out affecting updates....

and you know how to apply a patch in eclipse?

I'm using the version l2jofficial. I know patch but in eclipse.

I await your return to work around this little problem.

Thanks

thats again a "make me this and this because im to lazy to read this and this" stop that seriously...you are just aín idiot who lazy to read and dont know shit about java...learn java first if you dont want to dont create a server...we can tell you millions of possible additions for this problem but you cant understand it

There are alot fucking methods..

And you can just understand all by the hints that eclipse gives you for the functions..

Like you type Get (in l2pcinstsance.java for example) ,press ctrl+space and voula all methods for get type..

same for add , set and so.

Fucking easy!

There are alot -beep-ing methods..

And you can just understand all by the hints that eclipse gives you for the functions..

Like you type Get (in l2pcinstsance.java for example) ,press ctrl+space and voula all methods for get type..

same for add , set and so.

-beep-ing easy!

Leeroy,

Thanks for the tip. But I would like to know which java file should I perform this modification. I am studying java for less than 2 months and not know where to find the files to make these changes.