About being honest...

Blane

"Enough!".That's the one and only phrase I can say when I'm looking replies of people arguing with DreaM and other members which are speaking honestly in their replies.Well, I referred to DreaM cause I just saw this topic.Guys, guys!Concentrate on what you post.You ask for comments.We are not the "good" family here which gonna tell you "Good boy!You've done a great job!" in case we did something not really nice.Get serious!Is this what an "open discussion forum" represents?Manors?Who can ever talk about manors.I will, seriously, punish any member without any manors.Flaming isn't tolerated.That's for sure.But hey, we have democracy, haven't we?Isn't is the standard "Everyone can say his opinion, freely"?When you, me, or everybody decides to join an open discussion forum, that means we FULLY understand that everybody in the forum can say his REAL opinion in the audience.You shouldn't criticize it in any case, either if you like it or not.But ok, let's forget about forums and democracy.Just think about that: you prefer to hear a comment which has been said by a guy pretending he's the good guy, or hear the clear true comment?Well, I don't know about you, but I prefer the 2nd option.Yes, yes, I know: Truth hurts sometime.But it's being great to hear and learn from your faults.Now about the other issue...positive thinking: this is what you may call : "Say a damn good word, even if you don't like it".Is this good?Many of us are posting just to show something and to hear some good comments, we don't even think to fix, or learn something more...We post to post.That's not how a real forum works.I mean, think about it.You post a signature and you expect to hear some good words like "Oh MENGz you're the GFX GOD! Amazing signatureeeee 3093092/10.Congratz!".If you like this, then expect to hear some true words from some guys with guts.Cause such behaviour -speaking from your heart- needs guts.Nothing is perfect.If you can get it, then you are more real person.You're not a person, living in his own planet where EVERYTHING you make it's perfect.

Face the truth, as hard it is.Accept other minds and stop being selfish.I'm not speaking personally, but read these damn words all of you and get used to some real behaviour!Always friendly,

-Blane

Also, add that especially when we want to hear comments, even if they are bad, then we must accept them, if they come.

BTW, my sig with Noble's quote is more than enough to explain everything :P

well at the begining of cs 1.6 client moding..at all my posts i heard: Sucks sucks sucks...

it hurts but i am getting improving with this....

and i think that blane was listening the same .

and everyone that doing something very good was listening the same.

so from our mistakes we learn.:>

I rate it even if i hate it..

And most things here are just dumb ,and i say that i don't like them and they report me for flame T_T

can't i tell my opinion?! JEEZ!

kk ,report me more ,i just say the truth of all.

It is simple a few people here are trying to find some posts (most times negative) and begin a flame war with them just to increase their visual pride :] (i would say penis anyway <.<)

Negative opinion is an opinion and we must face it , if we accept it we can become better.

I have some "sucky" comments for my shares too ,but why should i care.

I shared it ,and i know that is good ,and even if its not ,im improving my skillz by every share i make ,so..

HATERS <3

About DreaM. I have no problem when he expresses his opinion. But sometimes he overreacts. In the case of Cyber's topic.. he didn't rate the sig. They had argued before so he posted a negative comment. I have no problem when people post negative comments but I WANT THEM to explain why. I want the same and when people post a positive comment. DreaM just said : sucks without telling why. That pisses me off.

Well i have to agree with Blane but...

Instead of saying :

Go fuck ur self n00b.. what is this sh1t ?  Cant make better ?

Go play pacman!

You can say:

No sorry , i dont like it! You could use some more .. mpla mpla to make it better.

Because of that:

• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

I am talking about servers , sigs and whatever else.

Instead of saying :

Go -beep- ur self n00b.. what is this sh1t ?  Cant make better ?

Go play pacman!

You can say:

No sorry , i dont like it! You could use some more .. mpla mpla to make it better.

Keep dreaming, i'll keep banning :P

I couldnt agree more with Blane; unfortunatly, and to be honest, I don't have the guts to criticize people that think they can make (now regarding L2modding) awesome uber weapons while they just c/p a cool glow and put a color balance on their tex.

Ive never bothered to take a look at the list GrisoM made with all L2 mods, and I did a while ago, and I was like; damn wth is all this? Just people realize you actually make and share client mods for other people to put in their server. Gladfully, good modded stuff gets rewarded, and also gets used by some servers; like the Epic Armor, which has real good edited textures and colors imo.

More-on-topic: I agree about the negative comments that arent supported with arguments; just the people who make them are either too stupid, too lazy and/or too arrogant to add arguments, or tips how you could have done it better in their opinion

Is this a forum to support those who want to learn more? Or is this just to show a bit off and flame down everyone that gives a try...

(This is more regarding the referred link, not in general; as I must say for the L2J develop section Im most impressed about; how creators receive suggestions for altering the code to make it work better, and people show their honest gratitude for making them and helping people out)

@Blane; Could you next time use a little more white spaces and spaces?

And, I first thought; what you talking about? Manors? I think you mean manners, as in, proper way to behave. Manors are like big houses :)

Instead of saying :

Go play pacman!

You can say:

Because of that:

• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

cant agree more, but some ppl does that..

DreaM just said : sucks without telling why. That pisses me off.

It may sounds bad, but you may have to accept his opinion in any case.If you don't like his answer just don't post, or stay on-topic and just ignore him.But I believe everyone can say that's Bad or that's Good without telling the why.The same situation happens with the replies when something is being shared.Everyone says "Nice share".Why you liked it so much?Can you get me? (I'm not speaking personally ;))

Well i have to agree with Blane but...

Instead of saying :

Go play pacman!

You can say:

I said the same thing :P.

@Blane; Could you next time use a little more white spaces and spaces?

And, I first thought; what you talking about? Manors? I think you mean manners, as in, proper way to behave. Manors are like big houses :)

Well I was pretty angry when I was posting this XD.And yes it's manners.You know I wrote it at 4 am at the morning so I was not that concentrated :P.

Thanks for your replies,

-Blane

About being honest.. mhmmm.. as far I've seen people think that I'm a rude person and such.

I'm not, I'm just stating the truth (on the way I think what truth is) with a kinda offensive way (that may be rude, but still it's just myself).

As y'all know, truth hurts so many of you dislike me for that, cause I'm saying things how they're/I think.

I've to say sorry to the whole community for being such a person, to be honest (I'm honest, topic itself asks us to be honest) what I said (not just yesterday to Cyber, but to everyone I've offended) was purely my own though, no hatred took place to what I've posted so far on these forums, it's just me being honest, if you don't like it, I can't change and act like everything is OMG WEE AWESOME, but I'll try to sound less rude.

About being honest.. mhmmm.. as far I've seen people think that I'm a rude person and such.

I'm not, I'm just stating the truth (on the way I think what truth is) with a kinda offensive way (that may be rude, but still it's just myself).

As y'all know, truth hurts so many of you dislike me for that, cause I'm saying things how they're/I think.

I've to say sorry to the whole community for being such a person, to be honest (I'm honest, topic itself asks us to be honest) what I said (not just yesterday to Cyber, but to everyone I've offended) was purely my own though, no hatred took place to what I've posted so far on these forums, it's just me being honest, if you don't like it, I can't change and act like everything is OMG WEE AWESOME, but I'll try to sound less rude.

It's more that you go off topic all the time..lol