[Request] I Need one very good L2J server

PanosPss

Question

Hi tou all.....because i have search at google to find a god L2J pack and i can't find nothink.....plis some one who know and want write a link to donwload a good L2J Pack (with out bugs).I have oneo pack but when the others go to create char put the buttom "Create character" but the char don;t make... :( plis help me :)

12 answers to this question

PanosPss did you try to use Killer_007 interlude or C5 packs??? These are the best packs I have ever seen :D give them a try

You have over 50 posts so you can read his post :

http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=2904.0

lol...

www.l2jfree.com

The best option, i use it too... And search on ragezone.com for more info... Or ask here ^^

TOPIC LOCKED

Reason: Incorrect section - No prefix

A moderator should move and unlock this topic, feel free to ask us about anything, but after reading the rules next time! Thank you.

Tip: Take some time off to read the rules.

Also: You have been warned again about the same thing, plz respect our effort to help you by following the rules. For any other problem feel free to ask, but after reading the rules.

i have read the rules :) but noone cant help me..... what i ask???somethink bad??? the olny who i want is a good l2j pack (not l2j free) i have search at google and yahoo but nothink, maybe i don't know how to search. Plis help me and write a link to download a good l2j server plis.

Also: You have been warned again about the same thing, plz respect our effort to help you by following the rules. For any other problem feel free to ask, but after reading the rules.

As you can see, we are here to help... And if you want us to help you, you should POST TO CORRECT SECTION and by adding a PREFIX to your title. It's the only thing that we ask for, every1, members/mods. We want this site to be clean.

And, if you want a good Interlude pack, i already answered you. Then, you should ask FOR A NOT SUCH GOOD PACK, which will redirect you to other topics like mine, vault's, domuk's...

O_O''

http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=2904.0 <--Killer_007 pack

http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=4627.0 <-- Domuk's Pack

this packs are Both Interlude, I suggest the killer_007 Pack cuz he is here for a lot support, fixes, etc ;D

I hope I answered you ...