[Share]Players don't recieve PvP points from same IP

Well using L2jofficial 1113

i have this error

[javac] \trunk\lin2srv\java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\model\actor\instance\L2PcInstance.java:5660: not a statement
    [javac]             String player1 = getClient().getConnection().getSocketChannel().socket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();
    [javac]             ^
    [javac] \trunk\lin2srv\java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\model\actor\instance\L2PcInstance.java:5660: ';' expected
    [javac]             String player1 = getClient().getConnection().getSocketChannel().socket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();
    [javac]                   ^
    [javac] 2 errors

and i have this code

if (target instanceof L2PcInstance)

String player1 = getClient().getConnection().getSocketChannel().socket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();
            String player1target = targetPlayer.getClient().getConnection().getSocketChannel().socket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();

if (player1.equals(player1target))  
            return;

increasePvpKills();

Well using L2jofficial 1113

i have this error

[javac] \trunk\lin2srv\java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\model\actor\instance\L2PcInstance.java:5660: not a statement
    [javac]             ^
    [javac] \trunk\lin2srv\java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\model\actor\instance\L2PcInstance.java:5660: ';' expected
    [javac]                   ^
    [javac] 2 errors

and i have this code

String player1 = getClient().getConnection().getSocketChannel().socket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();
            String player1target = targetPlayer.getClient().getConnection().getSocketChannel().socket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();

return;

increasePvpKills();

i got same errors ;p just code looks a bit diferent ;p

wtf is this if (target instanceof L2PcInstance) ??

omg!

you are putting it in a function.. or should i say an instance .

wtf guys u cant do a sh1t xD ofc it wont work since its in instanceof :S

omg!

Leeroy that is about the dumbest thing you've ever said.

Anyway the problem is that they forgot to wrap the IF Clause with { } hence, only the first String is read by the if making no sense at all.

Leeroy that is about the dumbest thing you've ever said.

Anyway the problem is that they forgot to wrap the IF Clause with { } hence, only the first String is read by the if making no sense at all.

I dont get it.. did u read something ?

this is his code:

return;

increasePvpKills();

and thats mine ..

return;

guess i gotta update the place to paste it ,like to search for //check if it's pvp

and paste it after that .. cuz ppl got it misplaced.

stop judging me without reading .. please!

I dont get it.. did u read something ?

this is his code:

return;

increasePvpKills();

and thats mine ..

return;

guess i gotta update the place to paste it ,like to search for //check if it's pvp

and paste it after that .. cuz ppl got it misplaced.

stop judging me without reading .. please!

YY :) it works fine thx Leeroy

omg!

I just followed your guide im not that expert in java

u said search for pvpincrease bla bla and add this BEFORE it, and so i did i tried also putting some space between commands and nothing. Now that you told search for Check if its PvP worked like charm.

Thx a lot for helping and for the support!

• 2 weeks later...