Let's build the dream!

OMG I like your style man ;D ... If someone wish to enter our team he is welcome to post a Application in the forum... btw i regged in it ;)

ok cyz there..

nS... I am with you.... The world of L2 must become more interesting... with more places...new towns.....

I know it is crazy and it will take much time ....

I am sure we can do it...and don't forget....

The TRY is the most important...not the success... ;)

+1 from me for baron....i know we can try be we all know that we won't manage it....The people can do a job very good when he get paid for it....

well i w8 for its creation so i can find bugzzz :P it is really difficult guyz and our forum is designated for those lovely f@cking good xploits..i dont care for moding i car for exploiting and this is the good part of every game..especially one's whose security is told to be good...so we should conentrate on finding or creating xploits/bugs rather than creating l2..it is not our responsiblity anyway and should you try this just remember you need:

security guyz to change all the security

great economists so there is ballance with money adenas and weapons..

graphics and many more for the new areas designers etc..

not to mention programmers and this goes and goes...while xploits need only programming skills,litle knowledge of packet security system (which you will get after a guide i make ;) and just your mind...

Oh cmon I DONT WANT POSTS IN WHICH WRITES: " GUYZ THIS WILL NEVER WORK" this is your opinion and it is enough to hear it once!!!  We are trying and doing our best cause we whana make something really amazing and you dont want ... so DONT join nobody asked you! If someone whana join just write a request in our dev forum. I don't want here or there post related with this:" GUYZ THIS WILL NEVER WORK"

Edit: Sorry for writing with big letters