Let's build the dream!

Ok...first of all I want to tell you that I AM NOT THE LEADER or something...I am a normal Developer of this team...the special thing in this team is that is an open team...the idea came from this.We are planing to change the whole game...make new things...skills...items all from zero..well...not from zero...we are going to keep the main construction of L2 Game and then start modifying it...We need the help of ALL DEVELOPERS from all over the world cuz that's won't be so easy to archive..

I have made the free[till now] forum of the N.W Team....you can find it here.If the team goes good then I am gonna pay the domain and the hoster too...

So...don't be lazy....let's start working...

Call me noob...

Call me crazy...

That's not obligated,it's your choise...but I hope it can be archived with some help of all of you!

Something to notice: There is an Admin account but I am gonna use it only on special times...I will be a singular Developer...

Best Regards

-nS

man w8 until many people find this a good idea..

I make the start... :D

I am not developer or something else but i find this idea perfect, good luck and i hope u finished it with success so i can join too :P

you can join as a tester... ;)

-nS

for crying out loud nS....

i just  checked the "forum" u made....

its nS-3 posts....

admin-8 posts....

and 3/3 @ nS and 6/8 or 7/8 @ admin out of talking to nS-admin.....

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah it is not so great idea..dont forget that we have all loved this lineage II with its good /bads(bugs etc)..noonne can guarantee that changing it will still make us want to play it so passionately....i love l2 world as it is and i think ncsoft is the best to make the apporpriate changes so that the game does not lose its ballanec..and search google on how to make an mmorpg game..you need many ppl not just develepoers.. - for the idea... my opinion always (everyone thinks differenlty)

true but talking to yourself is simply lame.....

man eisai eleos apla ( <-- ametafrasto )

ok man coOl...these posts will be deleted....

nah it is not so great idea..dont forget that we have all loved this lineage II with its good /bads(bugs etc)..noonne can guarantee that changing it will still make us want to play it so passionately....i love l2 world as it is and i think ncsoft is the best to make the apporpriate changes so that the game does not lose its ballanec..and search google on how to make an mmorpg game..you need many ppl not just develepoers.. - for the idea... my opinion always (everyone thinks differenlty)

ehmm,yep....If I have understood what you were talking about...you say that we are gonna "lose" our favorite game???

Not at all...I've said that the game will be based in official L2 Game...we will have balance too...we are gonna change ONLY the weapons-arias-skills...that's the main idea...then we will be able to start making a server with ALL that specials...and tell me...of course I know it's your decision but I think that you can give a try to the game...

just a try huh?

-nS

The thing is that i entered the L2 Vendetta Server,well it has custom areas (Minas Tirith, Gondor) and as i saw such a project i would like to enter!

It would be good for all of us to cooperate and make something amazing!

From now on,it's your choice,but count me in!

The thing is that i entered the L2 Vendetta Server,well it has custom areas (Minas Tirith, Gondor) and as i saw such a project i would like to enter!

It would be good for all of us to cooperate and make something amazing!

From now on,it's your choice,but count me in!

thank you man...I am sure that we can together BUILD THE DREAM!

Then count me to as a tester,and maybe one day we will be proud of our work!!!

I am sure for that m8...can you please post in the forum in "New Apps" to add you...

Thanks.

Ok ok i wasn't more than 3 hours online in this forum and nS already started O.O ... Btw good start ;) So anyway before i posted my topic i already started changing some things in the client. Such as messages and soon i will start to think about the name of the zones... if nS could tell me at least which are the people who whana join the Team for which i didnt gave Idea i only wrote my thoughts because i cant read all posts ... too much words :D ... ^^ Thanks in advance.. and will be good if we have really our own forum so we can share each other our changes in the client and the server files :)

Edit: P.S. nS At least dont start the party without me :D :D ;)))))

Ok ok i wasn't more than 3 hours online in this forum and nS already started O.O ... Btw good start ;) So anyway before i posted my topic i already started changing some things in the client. Such as messages and soon i will start to think about the name of the zones... if nS could tell me at least which are the people who whana join the Team for which i didnt gave Idea i only wrote my thoughts because i cant read all posts ... too much words :D ... ^^ Thanks in advance.. and will be good if we have really our own forum so we can share each other our changes in the client and the server files :)

Edit: P.S. nS At least dont start the party without me :D :D ;)))))

The Inventor!!!

Thanks for posting here.We still have not that many developers to help us but I am sure it can be archeved!!!

You can find info here.The only thing that I have done is:

-Creat the forum[as I said I am gonna pay for domain later..

-Find the name...soz for that but I think ~New World~ as a dev team name is too Excelent ;D ....

Don't loose any time....

Register in forum and post in New Apps to tell us what you want to be....Developer or Tester..etc..

Soz again for not taking your mind in my decision...I just got crazy on that at the first time I heard it...

-nS