Let's build the dream!

I quess ns should get -1Karma as he started to project but seems like he has left it as well as we havent heard a word  from him since?? 5 days??  ??? Anyway thats my opinion. Dont start a thing that you cant finish.

nahhh cant give to anybody -1 karma cause he abandoned something he might not be interested to continue!!!it is his choice and he wanted to start a project!!!!nobody assigned him to do it

I quess ns should get -1Karma as he started to project but seems like he has left it as well as we havent heard a word  from him since?? 5 days??  ??? Anyway thats my opinion. Dont start a thing that you cant finish.

left the project?Why that.I gave the right to start developing.It's their work now.I am a TESTER on that.Developers are now able to start developing.Every forum-request is available.None left the project.AND THIS PROJECT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MXB...why - karma?OMG YOU SHOULD GET - KARMA.

nahhh cant give to anybody -1 karma cause he abandoned something he might not be interested to continue!!!it is his choice and he wanted to start a project!!!!nobody assigned him to do it

Thanks NobLe

-->FORUM UPDATED.Development zone updated.So.. start work guys.You don't need me.I will keep an eye for any spammer.Development is your work.

Thanks.

-nS

I should get?? as much as i know your the admin if im right. Well theres like tons of posts in general the ideas and stuff and we do want your answer as you are running the hole thing. If somebody offers a idea you could at least say something. And if your not the decision maker then say who the fak is. It cant be run as the way it is now.

1st.Speak English.

2nd.Wtf are you talking about?The project runs great.I am just an admin in the site.Nothing more.So stop saying that I started something and I didn't finish it.This is not in my Character.

3rd.Why should I get - karma?

4th.You are a member on the site?So don't speak.If you are a member,then you should be a Tester.A tester has to w8 for the developers.Development zone is hidden for simple members.Only Developers can see this section.

5th.We are still getting organised.The work won't start imidiatelly.

Finally why you speak about a post that you never took part in?Ypu want to get posts?Maybe?Hidden posts is not that good and you want to get posts?You are a clear Spammer?Maybe....

That's from me.Please don't take it far away.Case closed.

-nS

So your saying that if somebody offers an idea the dev team will just take a look at it and decide whether they like it or not?

Well anyway don't matter it's your project do whatever you want. And i wish you good luck with it and yes it does need to be a lot more organised.

Currently its sad for me to say it but i control almost everything! :P I made the pack and the patch with the help of developed stuff by spawn123 and me. If you wish to get info visit this link:

http://nwdevforum.darkness-bg.net

BTW Test Server Pack is Done and waiting to be tested. with other words. WHERE ARE OUR TESTERS DAMN IT... nS WHERE ARE YOU !!??!?!?!?!

• 4 weeks later...