Adena Shop! Collect Adena - Buy everything!

Maxtor

In my opinion its bad idea to afford the possibility of buying Karma or make Your topic sticky.

Karma should be something special as a reward for a contribution in this forum. Now when i see someone with big amounts of karma Im sure he is good member etc.. but when You will add the possibility of buying karma...all could have 50 + karma for? For example for post counting what the majority means more spam.

This is only my opinion  :)

In my opinion its bad idea to afford the possibility of buying Karma or make Your topic sticky.

Karma should be something special as a reward for a contribution in this forum. Now when i see someone with big amounts of karma Im sure he is good member etc.. but when You will add the possibility of buying karma...all could have 50 + karma for? For example for post counting what the majority means more spam.

This is only my opinion  :)

totally agree but this is amazing and it will make this forum more popular.... btw if u spam there are always punishments

look you guys say mess up and other things about karma.. AND? you guys know better that donors platinum or people who can give karma

gives each other so they have 6-10 or even more.....so what? that doesnt mean something from the time that you play with that!