[Tool]Interlude Patch!

Don't you guys think 500 posts is a little too much? This forum is starting to dive down to shit. I've shared plenty of stuff, and this is how I'm thanked? I need to farm posts. Fuck that shit. You shouldn't of even shared it.

I'm all in for a few post counts, but 500 is WAY too overkill. I've been coming to this forum for a while now, i've made USEFULL posts, none of that spammy shit. Respect your community, don't give it hell.

Don't you guys think 500 posts is a little too much? This forum is starting to dive down to shit. I've shared plenty of stuff, and this is how I'm thanked? I need to farm posts. -beep- that shit. You shouldn't of even shared it.

I'm all in for a few post counts, but 500 is WAY too overkill. I've been coming to this forum for a while now, i've made USEFULL posts, none of that spammy shit. Respect your community, don't give it hell.

THe post hide was made by me..you will ask me why?And i will answer straight away...Maxtor said that we should put 500-1000 hide for latest usefull shares!So if you have any complains send a pm to maxtor and ask him your questions!

Always Friendly

NS

LOL? who is going to see those... mods, which pretty much have the right to spam. Unlike the rest of the users.

Latest shares shouldn't be by post count but by karma 1 - 2 karma.

thats a good thinking and avoids the spam for post counts :P :o

LOL? who is going to see those... mods, which pretty much have the right to spam. Unlike the rest of the users.

I agree with you but as you can see mods give karma like peanuts... Even for copy-pastes, you get karma... I believe that karma should be hidded from other users (only the owned & mods can view it) and it should be negative than a positive value... I have explained my theory again...

OR

It should be like slashdot.org (i am a regular user with another nick and i have karma there too :))

maybe this way ppl will stop posting useless posts for post counts in order to see the hidden posts...hmm maybe this should be discussed with the Admin here

thnx for sharing :)

First warning!Next one will mean ban for you....No Need to post when you cannot see it!

good man

Your Last 6 posts Was : Good Man.

as you have Flooded all Hided topics...-1 karma added.

1 more reply With "Good Man" in hided topics...and for you is BAN.