[Share]L2 WorldWide Website.

Ripped,ripped,ripped and again ripped same thing on all your shares thts so dumb i cant even explain it. Why even rip someone elses work does it make you feel goodlike when actually ripping(STEELING) someone elses work and share it here.

Gheez and your even suposed to be a platinum member here wow many ++++ to you  for sharing and steeling others work. CONGRATS

Grow up ffs and make your own damn work and share tht instead. Your just a foolish nub leecher.

Ripped,ripped,ripped and again ripped same thing on all your shares thts so dumb i cant even explain it. Why even rip someone elses work does it make you feel goodlike when actually ripping(STEELING) someone elses work and share it here.

Gheez and your even suposed to be a platinum member here wow many ++++ to you  for sharing and steeling others work. CONGRATS

Grow up ffs and make your own damn work and share tht instead. Your just a foolish nub leecher.

• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

I warned you in the other thread.

Flame again and its 1 week ban ok?

Take the week to read the rules.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...