How many times have you been banned?

Grim.

1 time from Korleone (yeah he likes to ban  all those who are not agree with him thats why his server failed more then 15 times)

2 l2 addicts i asked gm to ban me... coz i was sick of server but there was nothing else to do  :D

1 time from Korleone (yeah he likes to ban  all those who are not agree with him thats why his server failed more then 15 times)

2 l2 addicts i asked gm to ban me... coz i was sick of server but there was nothing else to do  :D

thats all for all my 7 years of l2

As i remember i started private srvs 2 years before..and my 1st ban was on L2 DeathWhisper.I was boring to make enchants and i went on mass pvp area (when i was playing was PI wharf) with+0 armor and +10 jewls..I have to say that daggers was OP and i i show them (at donators) that are useless with these items cuz they didnt know how to play their char..and i got banned as a Bugger with hlapex.. that was the reason.

lol?

And then at some other srvs,but is not worthing to remember them...many admins are unable to open srvs..Today many of them open srvs just for money!

(Sry for off-topic)