interlude [Interlude L2OFF] Lineage 2 Paranoid

ZaNteR

Rej222 could you mkae the siren and the renewal to 60min? beause 15 are gone really fast :S

P.s did you low the magic crtical rate beause i feel is lower than before.Would be bad beause archer hit 3600 dmg to me T____T

I just lol when i see people who claim they have servers 100% full protected from Bots / Exploits . Sounds like a cool server but i saw a post where someone say 3rd class buffs 15 min . So after i see this all i can say about your 350+ Community is that 100-150 MAX are active players ^^ . Good luck with "balanceing" classes while listening to every player that thinks his class is under-powered . And 3k / hit from Archer you should get just when he has some S bow ++ Baium and AQ if they don have this well either DoF / DW are working oldschool OR you have no ideea how to buff , still i belive it's the second option .

Well... i had my sources.. and u wont belive that Flawless told me all (aka Josh_the_daring).Rey was having an alt char ,but he didnt tell me who it is.. Afterall ,i helped Flawless with his server (l2artful) and he gave q.q items in l2x.. I hope there wont be any corruption again :O

I just lol when i see people who claim they have servers 100% full protected from Bots / Exploits . Sounds like a cool server but i saw a post where someone say 3rd class buffs 15 min . So after i see this all i can say about your 350+ Community is that 100-150 MAX are active players ^^ . Good luck with "balanceing" classes while listening to every player that thinks his class is under-powered . And 3k / hit from Archer you should get just when he has some S bow ++ Baium and AQ if they don have this well either DoF / DW are working oldschool OR you have no ideea how to buff , still i belive it's the second option .

archer are only too over powered here.archer+cat buff = 4k until to 6k.

could you make the renwal and siren to 1h?

after your/Dizzan fail, how do you have courage to open another server with john?Silverhawk?

should i post the statement that ec made after the server closes?

evo, next time you spam i will report to a mod section. Ty