interlude Dark GoD PvP Extreme - Reborns !!

eKoIce

Come on ppl !! Join ;D

We Need our server Full Of MxB Members ;D

P.s. We have fixed all ways Of cheating, so don't try to cheat :P

I didn't like this server at all,this server is online till 5 days now ?and i  saw a hero,one gm his name Sasuke he is so n00b,he doesnt even know how to transfer a NPC,and he doesn't  speak  English, also he gives to all ppl that he knows +50 and over to armors and weapons,the only good thing is fast teleport nothing else don't join!!!

and all donators will have OE weapons and stuff...

The Donators Will Have : Colored Name, and Stuffs Ready to +150 ( Nothing More you can reach In 2 days) ;D

Btw, NO overenchants, NO extra-skills to Donators. We want a Balanced Server.

ONly +150 weapons right?

Then why a Donator as a noobish gm (noobish cause first he dont know gm commands second he doesnt know English ) said that you must donate to be hero

and a gm sasuke gave to a clan with leader ad0n(adone is the Hero ) +50 to all equips and lvl up other players!!!

Another thing is that you said youmust kill mobs in dino tou take BSEW and they are 99lvl and cant be killed!!! and many other bad things and in the events only one  guy wins guesse who.... .....ad0n seek and find adon pvp adone flag etc adon

Anyway wish the best ^^

There were a bug for adena in gm shop ( well maybe it is fixed now ) in Stat boost section -> dye of CON(1000) damn so Obvious... played there 2 days and left cuz OE weapon like 150 is not for me. I prefer more realistic pvp, not with +150 weapons ;)... Good Luck guys

and all donators will have OE weapons and stuff...

The Donators Will Have : Colored Name, and Stuffs Ready to +150 ( Nothing More you can reach In 2 days) ;D

Btw, NO overenchants, NO extra-skills to Donators. We want a Balanced Server.

ONly +150 weapons right?

Then why a Donator as a noobish gm (noobish cause first he dont know gm commands second he doesnt know English ) said that you must donate to be hero

and a gm sasuke gave to a clan with leader ad0n(adone is the Hero ) +50 to all equips and lvl up other players!!!

Another thing is that you said youmust kill mobs in dino tou take BSEW and they are 99lvl and cant be killed!!! and many other bad things and in the events only one  guy wins guesse who.... .....ad0n seek and find adon pvp adone flag etc adon

Anyway wish the best ^^

Yes, If you see Our Donation List In Our Forum, You Must see that Hero Status Is Avalaible..so ? Who Want to avoid Olimpiad games..Just Donate to Have a Ready Hero Char...and..we Have Fixed All GMshop Issues. But Who want to Become Hero By The Old way..Is Welcome Too ;D

Btw, The Mobs In Dino Island Drops GH (Ghargoiles Horns) That Horns Are Tradable to a GM for Enchants On Your Items.

Also, the TvT every 30 mIn, gives You a Event Token, If you Obdain 25 tokens..you can excange them for a strider..or Each GH/Token for +1 on any Item...Is that Bad ? I don't think. ;D

Also, we have developed 2 Dungeons With Some Mobs Who Drops GH. Is Very better If you go in dungeons with a Little Party ;D Alone Is Hard to Own our Special Raids (Not Impossible).

About Sasuke, I think is a Good Guy, Maybe Not too Much skilled with GM comands...BUT is a Really Good Person. Btw, We have sasuke and Masterchief In Training, The Best Will Obdain a GM place.

we need more custom stuff :twisted:

You Have Access to the Database, Just Add them -.-''

If you haven't, PM me for passwords.

ty Phoenix ;D