interlude Dark GoD PvP Extreme - Reborns !!

eKoIce

the enchant rate is 75%, trust me, i have setted it ;D

btw, I will add soon More locations With chrono chitarra drops (some suggestions ?)

I thinked to add chronos drops to the modded mobs in Elven Fortness......

But we will See.

u can add champions mobs in every place, not only in goddar area. everybody knows that there are known places for pkers there. plz dont make 99lvl mobs to be killed only with fighters. i know u can learn the skills of a fighter to kill them but whats the reason. in dino island when u kill mobs they drop some help micro bufs. no one wants them and because ar of that all the valley is full of them so sometimes it lags.

btw i win a event with my MxBTolisMxB char and i only get 3 cithara. pffff

its a very nice server, and i wish to tell more but my english are very poor.

keep up the good work.

are u any gm in the gm?

44 players?Wow nice!Advertise your server as much as you can!

We also got our record today at the L )( Rage server! 90 + people! :D

Hello,

sunday i will be back from holidays and i will start again to add custom things.

meanwhile, eko, do those things;

little dino drop 20-40% 1 chitara

medium dino 40-60%

tyranno and sailren 100% to drop 3-5

tvt gives 3 chitara

gm made events 1-5 you chose

gh only from dungeon bosses

5 chitara = 1 on weapon, 1 = 1 on armor, 25 = strider

no enchant from gh!!

when i am back i will do the rebel HQ...

sry for 2 posts but im writing by my phone and i cant make the message longer.

then, put all dinos to lvl 80!! And spawn some powerful guard for pkers..edit some already existing, or when i come back i will make one. Last, make enchant a bit less if u want.. Like 35, 30.. Is more balanced i think.

• 2 weeks later...

EPIC ARMORS ADDED IN THE NEW PATCH !!

All players Who want to play Without Patch, just Use our HOST.

Who want to see the Epic Armors, Download the Patch.

Steps for Patch users:

1 : Download the patch

2 : Delete your Old system folder ( or put it in an other place different than Lineage2 folder)

3 : Put the New System Folder in C:/ProgramFiles/lineage2

4 : Now open the Systextures Folder (C:/Programfiles/lineage2/systextures).

5 : take the Files from The folder inside our Patch called systextures too, and select all files...just copy/paste all files from our patch (systextures) to your Real Systextures Folder in LIneage2 Directory.

And you are READY to see them.

Download the patch Here ==>

http://rapidshare.com/files/47006030/DarkGoDPvPExtreme-V1.rar