[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

i do, too, you didn't understand anyway..

Dream, what if you don't reach 65k adenas till your friend's birthday? You will have 20-30k for your own....

Well im convinced to think i will. If i thought like that i'd never make it right? ANd anyway I am not a retard so i started the cause earlier. I still have more than a half of a month to collect the adenas and so far earning were done for less than a half of an month so.

i alredy sent you around 4K xD

You can still send me the other part <3.

i mean " for  whom?" XD idk

A big friend of mine and a guest of MxC since 2007-2008 who is lazy ennough to not create account and farm for posts for hidden shares so he always dreamt about an vip/donor account so im gonna fufill his wish iff i can :P.

You can still send me the other part <3.

A big friend of mine and a guest of MxC since 2007-2008 who is lazy ennough to not create account and farm for posts for hidden shares so he always dreamt about an vip/donor account so im gonna fufill his wish iff i can :P.

too late XD most of these shares dont work now in good servers(i mean exploits)

now vip members are just wannabes XD

Its funny how most of you guys use words such as EPIC/ WANNABE / FAIL the meaning of which you don't know. What does VIP Membership copy?

too late XD most of these shares dont work now in good servers(i mean exploits)

what does wannabe mean for you the fact that you are a vip/donator dont make you wannabe lol but your actions....

Its funny how most of you guys use words such as EPIC/ WANNABE / FAIL the meaning of which you don't know.

Lets ban this wannabes fail users, its gonna be epic.