[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

you just didnt get it.

lol whats the point arguing with greek members in a greek forum .. T_T

niah not at all huh?

you should cry then... and btw it was for 20 mins ,and i didn't want to get back here at all.But thats another story.. :D

Cry about that? I thought that we were talking seriously and i should cry cause you didn't left ... just speechless.

"I will change my pass to a random one who i won't remember and i will log out"  that's the kidish reaction we are talking about. and btw your problem was for the minutes? that? you made it on purpose and you count the minutes? o.o

lol whats the point arguing with greek members in a greek forum .. T_T

niah not at all huh?

Cry about that? I thought that we were talking seriously and i should cry cause you didn't left ... just speechless.

"I will change my pass to a random one who i won't remember and i will log out"  that's the kidish reaction we are talking about. and btw your problem was for the minutes? that? you made it on purpose and you count the minutes? o.o

Maxtor wanted me back.Ask him.

Also ,maxtor nulled my pass ,and problems were solved.

Don't speak b4 knowing a shit ,srsly.

Well,leeroy darkslayer have told me some good words about ya and dream!

BTW Flower told me bad words about ya both!But that has nothing to do with the topic!

You could make a topic or a chat room!Why making this topic full of bulgarian replies?

ED join us :D

I do not care what others think about me. I am not here to make bad cooments and stuff like Pwnz0r and many other like him think. I am here to moderate and support this forum as i am a staff member. I will not argue with you as it's pointless, there's not hope for you. You see me as a flamer and i do not really care. I'll never lie nor say something i don't think i was not given these circumstances in order to rejoin the staff team. I was told to be more calm and I am calm now it's just you who hates me for not lying even once by saying you've done something great. That is all i'll await your reply cuz you truelly make me laugh.

LOL @ DUTCH! (i don't know how to spell it.. hope im right!)

Dutch(language) are Hollandians

Deutsch are Germans

Don't mix those two :)

I do not care what others think about me. I am not here to make bad cooments and stuff like Pwnz0r and many other like him think. I am here to moderate and support this forum as i am a staff member. I will not argue with you as it's pointless, there's not hope for you. You see me as a flamer and i do not really care. I'll never lie nor say something i don't think i was not given these circumstances in order to rejoin the staff team. I was told to be more calm and I am calm now it's just you who hates me for not lying even once by saying you've done something great. That is all i'll await your reply cuz you truelly make me laugh.

AHA nice!You wanted an answer?You gonna have it!

I don't think that anybody would hate you if you just could express your opinion in a more kind way!

You could say "I don't really like it,try more and you will do great bla bla" instead of saying "LOL,it's lame!You will never do something good failed guy!Go cry bla bla"!

How do you expect to be beloved if you keep behaving like this?!

I neither hate or like you.We,the greeks are warm and friendly people.I don't know how things are on bulgary but i've never seen a friendly bulgarian guy!

No offense,just an opinion!

AHA nice!You wanted an answer?You gonna have it!

I don't think that anybody would hate you if you just could express your opinion in a more kind way!

You could say "I don't really like it,try more and you will do great bla bla" instead of saying "LOL,it's lame!You will never do something good failed guy!Go cry bla bla"!

How do you expect to be beloved if you keep behaving like this?!

I neither hate or like you.We,the greeks are warm and friendly people.I don't know how things are on bulgary but i've never seen a friendly bulgarian guy!

No offense,just an opinion!

and i've never seen a smart greek ;S. Kind way? Wtf are you talking bout? I say shit as i normally do its not my problem ppl emotions are not big enough to take on my words without much of care regarding them.