[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

Are you blind? Whats the point opening a new topic when we have just 4-5 active bulgarians in this forum?

I wont start with the "PWNZOR STARTED FIRST" like the pussies ,but anyways ,just read what he said and then tell me to leave him alone..

lol whats the point arguing with greek members in a greek forum .. T_T

Niah Get The -beep- Out it just fine... lul

Just ... lol better get some drugs

Yep it is just fine.

Drugs are bad :(

Haters make my day dood :*. And about my comment "This is not RB" what i meant is this aint your forum and the forum doesn't spin arround you neither around me you should start respecting in order to achieve what you have already given tho do not expect any respect from me towards you i have still not forgotten few facts that made me really distant from you and this will not probably change.

Hah me2 why should i respect someone who visits a forum only to flame, make bad comments etc.... Psychological problems >.>

Well,leeroy darkslayer have told me some good words about ya and dream!

BTW Flower told me bad words about ya both!But that has nothing to do with the topic!

You could make a topic or a chat room!Why making this topic full of bulgarian replies?

ED join us :D

I SEE FLAMEZ HERE

FLAMEZ W/O ME = NO FLAMEZ

its called arguing ,not flaming.

Flame means :

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE GO BEEP YOURSELF!.. (with a sorry ofc <3)

but i didn't say anything like that.just a simple GTFO.

Hah me2 why should i respect someone who visits a forum only to flame, make bad comments etc.... Psychological problems >.>

Better this ,than childish behaviour.

And i bet many of you now say "Pff you just wanna gain respect" ,but u guys have no fuking idea how's is it.. all staff vs me :D

Well,leeroy darkslayer have told me some good words about ya and dream!

BTW Flower told me bad words about ya both!But that has nothing to do with the topic!

You could make a topic or a chat room!Why making this topic full of bulgarian replies?

ED join us :D

Flower ? lol beep her ;D just an annoying girl who tries to be someone around here..

And i don't care even if its good ,i don't earn anything from this forum.

Being a staff member is just an responsibility and a job to do ,not a privilege.

I start thinking that Duracell batteries are good!

Welcome

duracell_alkaline_batteries_1.jpg

All yours xd

Are you blind? Whats the point opening a new topic when we have just 4-5 active bulgarians in this forum?

I wont start with the "PWNZOR STARTED FIRST" like the pussies ,but anyways ,just read what he said and then tell me to leave him alone..

Why no to make a BG topic how do you think we (the gr spam topic) got 600 pages the 3/5 of the posts are by 4 people pwnz0r/magaki13/extremedwarf/phoenix  and rest are just by random guys and you aren't supposed to get 9999 pages lul relax...

lol whats the point arguing with greek members in a greek forum .. T_T

complete rasism by a guy who isn't proud of his country that a shame. if you don't care about your country don't complain about ours got it?

Yep it is just fine.

Drugs are bad :(

it was better then you left for 1 hour but you came back damn...

Flower ? lol beep her ;D just an annoying girl who tries to be someone around here..

And i don't care even if its good ,i don't earn anything from this forum.

Being a staff member is just an responsibility and a job to do ,not a privilege.

Oh come on Leeroy!I didn't speak on your staff position.You are a pretty good L2J dev but why do you want to argue all the time.It's stupid of you!

It will cause you problems.Remember my words!

@Phoenix:Dura Dura Duracell!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and i want to mention that i don't have anything against with bg. just with turkey people <.<

you are going to explode lul xD

Why no to make a BG topic how do you think we (the gr spam topic) got 600 pages the 3/5 of the posts are by 4 people pwnz0r/magaki13/extremedwarf/phoenix  and rest are just by random guys and you aren't supposed to get 9999 pages lul relax...

im mutha fuckin spammer :<

General Statistics - ExTrEmEDwarf

Spam Topic 1779

[Request] Dev Help [L2J] 272

Off-Topic 233

Lineage II Exploits [English] 173

Junkyard Posts (Hidden) 164

[Request] Dev Help [L2J] 161

Report Section 106

Lineage II General Discussion [Greek] 79

Lineage II General Discussion [English] 77

[General] Lineage II Develop [L2J] English 77

there should be an award for top 5 spammers :S

Like grisom's one

im mutha -beep-in spammer :<

General Statistics - ExTrEmEDwarf

Spam Topic 1779

[Request] Dev Help [L2J] 272

Off-Topic 233

Lineage II Exploits [English] 173

Junkyard Posts (Hidden) 164

[Request] Dev Help [L2J] 161

Report Section 106

Lineage II General Discussion [Greek] 79

Lineage II General Discussion [English] 77

[General] Lineage II Develop [L2J] English 77

there should be an award for top 5 spammers :S

Like grisom's one

Spam Topic  3264

complete rasism by a guy who isn't proud of his country that a shame. if you don't care about your country don't complain about ours got it?

you just didnt get it.

it was better then you left for 1 hour but you came back damn...

you should cry then... and btw it was for 20 mins ,and i didn't want to get back here at all.But thats another story.. :D

Oh come on Leeroy!I didn't speak on your staff position.You are a pretty good L2J dev but why do you want to argue all the time.It's stupid of you!

It will cause you problems.Remember my words!

Arguing is a privilege ,not a bad thing.

I say it again,i wont be "the good boy" all times.I just say what i think ,not what others want me to say...

and i want to mention that i don't have anything against with bg. just with turkey people <.<

Its okay.

Ich wurde in die USA fliegen.

Lets see if grisom deletes my post. :P

LOL @ DUTCH! (i don't know how to spell it.. hope im right!)

but who cares ,just spam :D

German noob 8)

btw its strange that your behaviour accidently changed when you became a staff member. :o

Something close to this happens with Gerero!