[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

is there an fourth adminstrator?or its fotoshop??

maybe its from the mxc shitlude server where manton is admin and magaki is forum moderator

you got demoted intre? :O

yes read above i asked for it btw i watched some old post and NITROUS SYSTEM have a really nice point and i cant agree more with him...:

i don't want even to think rejoining this parody...

rank dont means respect...actually the staff dontr have any respect at all Maxtor alredy took care about that

wtf are you talking about?

maybe its from the mxc shitlude server where manton is admin and magaki is forum moderator

dont push me any more. i will ban you.

Nah.. :overdramatic:

- SoFaKi promoted

- +cs.SeeYa Demoted

- fakoykas (aka Versus) Re-promoted  

- sX Demoted . Also banned

- Dream Promoted  

- Frank Demoted

- Chandy Promoted

- Blane Demoted

- WebM0nst3r demoted

- TexasHomie demoted

- K4rMaArr0ws demoted

- Intrepid demoted

- Flash™ demoted

9demoted and 4 promoted XD

well, i'm gonna sleep. Cya people

Goodnight ppl (GRisom i am not a kid :P)

Biggest cry baby ever: INTREPID

and to everyone who is wondering, why is Intrepid is demoted , and why i act like that to my staff check this shity words from him , before some hours:

No we dont i dont give a damn to Maxtor hes just way to lazy and since i told him the truth about hes failure with the l2mxc he will dont do anything so...

yeah im 99% sure we will contact with you since i "flamed" the dumbness of the l2mxc server and i listened the pointless talking of xManton im 99% sure we will move to our forum and start our own project since pointless to w8 for maxtor :)

thats not about "see" something thats about live in the dream it is thats the diff beetwen offmod and java if you play on a java server you dont except a fully retail like thing you except a fun server if you see off you except something more retail like while actually you get the same quality like in an l2j server the diff is the name only

it will be a fail because its interlude i dont start to say again why interlude is a crap i alredy did that million times if you want to know throw a pm and i explain it on msn because i can talk about it for hours...

muhahaha i download shitlude at l2mxc beta test i'll be there just to see how big crap it is :P

please dont talk about the l2mxc server i always need to puke when i think about it...

to be honest its just dumb to start vote before the server is public what you will achive is hopzone will bann the ip of the server

+ im not going to vote for an alredy failed interlude crap

failed like the l2mxc shitlude server :D

should i care about that?i stand behind my words you can copy even all of my posts i dont really care since i dont need to thats just shows the fact that actually it doesnt matter which  server are advertised in mxc the attention goes only to your server by the way thats not the reason why i demoted since i requested my demote not you demoted me for a reason so whats the point?

should i care about that?i stand behind my words you can copy even all of my posts i dont really care since i dont need to thats just shows the fact that actually it doesnt matter which  server are advertised in mxc the attention goes only to your server by the way thats not the reason why i demoted since i requested my demote not you demoted me for a reason so whats the point?

i dont care about your comments. you are always NO NO NO NO ... and crying crying.

actually it doesnt matter which  server are advertised in mxc the attention goes only to your server

obviously you or any1 else would do the same.it is his server so he tries to advertise it via his own forum. ::) 8)

i dont care about your comments. you are always NO NO NO NO ... and crying crying.

yes i said no when you promoted from nothing Franks friend to l2mod yes and i also said no when you started the l2j project with spooknof and lets see what else i did

i was actually the most active l2jdev i made a lot of request to make the forum better(if you remember who said the idea to make a poll about a promo after you promoted guys for money to gold) and lets see i was the one who said ok i do a project for your forum to keep the users here and you dont did anything...

and by the when i said something pointless?just give me an example and yes your server will fail as DreaM would say face facts they use java and they will make a better server because they have what you and your buddy dont logical thinking and the ability to adapt good things