[Guide] Multiclass AGAIN !!!

its the same guide my friend that u allready posted. it has no differents. and i still can not find a server to work with. pm plz i dont have msn. pm for some servers that still work (anyone) plz

well guyz if we want to play lets go to play..if they fix it(i dont think soooo..)no prob..

its the white eagle on the first list of hopzone!lets play if u want something im ZwntanosNekros i have start today..

http://l2.hopzone.net/lineage2/moreinfo/WhiteEagle/61110.html the server is 12th ;)

take a idea

znb4uny4.jpg

my bar sux i have update it :P

Have Fun

Regards Thanos

plz all guests register for a better forum ;)

lol i found a whole gank with necro/bish multiskills, and they were Greeks... I ressisted with 2 btb 6 on the row, but they owned me :P The reuse delay is retarded x.x

It works on WE, join us :P

lol i found a whole gank with necro/bish multiskills, and they were Greeks... I ressisted with 2 btb 6 on the row, but they owned me :P The reuse delay is retarded x.x

It works on WE, join us :P

jajaajjajaj Iam Comminggggggggggg :P :D Create An mxb clan These Works Only with Cleric? i mean cant i Do a saggi with DA? :s

old trick i heared it by a russian guy almost year ago. i thought ppl knew it. i had many ban on my character because i was Battle Heal my Self and then nuke them with Dark Vortex etc. xD

btw it's nice share yeah i didnt knew that it didnt fixed yet this bug on many server the borring think is to make the cleric quest each time you got ban :/