MxC Forum

JuηgłєRułєz™

Damn i m really happy with this forum, as you can see i m new here :D, Awesome work by the staff.

All are making good job, but for me the best is K4rmaArr0z. Why? because he is the most active and he cares alot to this forum, not sayng that the others dont care, but k4rma is really committed!

Really Nice Work!

Best Regards.

you are new here and you already from the 1st day know who is the best?? lol..

It's just a first view...You know some guyz have the ability to understand the behaviour of a person from the first moment...I think that i got this ability too xD!!

Welcome to our forum brothah!!

Damn i m really happy with this forum, as you can see i m new here :D, Awesome work by the staff.

All are making good job, but for me the best is K4rmaArr0z. Why? because he is the most active and he cares alot to this forum, not sayng that the others dont care, but k4rma is really committed!

Really Nice Work!

Best Regards.

pillepalle.gif

This is why k4rma dont share his msn in forum, crazy people. circlet.gifcirclet.gifcirclet.gif

Btw

double-facepalm.jpg

Ok k4rma spill it out how much did you paid this guy to make an advert of you <3.

You didnt change at all ;P =D

@JuηgłєRułєz™

Welcome to the forum , thnx for your good words.

Newbies Introduce Urself

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=2.0