[CS 1.6]Insane Guy

JigSAW^^

I can do better.

Can you?

-.-'

OnTopic:

He is from "TheMovieVault".Ofc his edit is perfect.Everyone from there are Pro Movie Makers...

But imo movies from CS don't look as nice as CSS Movies and I think many people will agree with me.

I'll have to disagree , for me CSS fails in so many ways and  yes i can own bots and prolly you-types better than he did. The reaction of the players in the movie is slow that proves that they are bots which on the other hand prooves the lack of skill and only shows how good of a movie maker he is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwYKV-ta9mI

Same??I don't think so.

I'll have to disagree , for me CSS fails in so many ways and  yes i can own bots and prolly you-types better than he did. The reaction of the players in the movie is slow that proves that they are bots which on the other hand prooves the lack of skill and only shows how good of a movie maker he is.

And who tells you that the main part of this movie were the frags.Did you see the effects??Personally, in these kinds of movies, I never see the enemy of the gamer, but the effects cause they prove how good the Editor is at Movie Making.

CSS is better for editing.But real pro players are in cs 1.6 . For example tell to someone who's playing CSS to start 1.6. Im sure that he will be a noob.Despite if you say to someone who knows how to play in 1.6 to start CSS he will good in CSS as well.

Now On Topic: The edit of the video is excelent.Of course it is because the members of movievault are trained.