[Discussion]Cs 1.6 Event

cs pro?

pfff more like cs pro cheat user

No he wanst hacking.The only sure thing.

On Topic : Anyway thanks for trying cs mods. You tried. Some of the players screwed up the game..

The event was good . The only problem was that some player's left without any reason . And some reason's of the leave was that some players was cheaters . That's why the event fail . So in the next time be sure that you know counter strike so you will be able to tell who is cheater and who is not .

JigSAW^^ is the winner.

You can check the reasons here http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=69507.165

Thats a little bit hironic..Nvm Gz JigSaw.But we award the best cs player not the most patient player. :/

The event was good . The only problem was that some player's left without any reason . And some reason's of the leave was that some players was cheaters . That's why the event fail . So in the next time be sure that you know counter strike so you will be able to tell who is cheater and who is not .

Totaly agree. But next time I am off from event... Maybe i will play as a normal player. or not. Is a big responsibility to make a tour...

Thats a little bit hironic..Nvm Gz JigSaw.But we award the best cs player not the most patient player. :/

Maybe, but is the last player to stay on!

Gratz to Jigsaw.

@Kenji he was being sarcastic. His score was something like 2-10 so no cheating for him....

@Cs mods I resect ur effort. The idea was great. Sadly some screwed it up.

Also i have to apologise gor accusing cheaters. Sorry but when all are accusing its like a chain as some1 said. Dream even said that he was cheaters. What could i do? Gratz to the winner. He is a great player and also stayed to the end.

Demo coming

ofc its a big EPIC FAIL you make a tour with none expirience boys....

look 10v10 tour????

1 winner in  one map???

20 enemys and 1 winner in one map???

epic fail

what was thinking you make a tour with limited slots

you dont have reason for ban in tour if someone leave

and where are the deputy list?

i heard was 5v5 with cheaters and none respont :S

next time when you make a tour ask for opinions by ppl that have play or have watch at least `1 tour

sorry guys but you suck xD

Happy networking, a....holes (my new signature nothing more)

http://www.4shared.com/file/119163767/1745c55/mxc.html

Here is my demo. Its kinda huge.

@Sofaki u are correct. Where was the deputy list?? But first of all where the normal players??? SOOO many ppl registered and so little appeared.

ofc its a big EPIC FAIL you make a tour with none expirience boys....

look 10v10 tour????

1 winner in  one map???

20 enemys and 1 winner in one map???

epic fail

what was thinking you make a tour with limited slots

you dont have reason for ban in tour if someone leave

and where are the deputy list?

i heard was 5v5 with cheaters and none respont :S

next time when you make a tour ask for opinions by ppl that have play or have watch at least `1 tour

sorry guys but you suck xD

Happy networking, a....holes (my new signature nothing more)

You got wrong info's....!

The none experience boys was some player's , that with one headshot called the other cheater . I think you got it .

That's why the event failed .

They just wanted to increase their post count.Thats all. Or they couldnt log in because admins changed password. Dont know. :P

Sofaki no one was cheating imo.Watch the demo error posted.

You got wrong info's....!

The none experience boys was some player's , that with one headshot called the other cheater . I think you got it .

That's why the event failed .

Error i myself thought that ppl where cheaters cause i am not the best of players. But! When Dream was spec he said that ur bro was hacking. Now i believed dream cause i thought that he was in spec cause i thought he was good player.

/edit i appologised for thinking wrong. I am human and not a so good player.

hmm as I see the event failed. I think if someone was cheating he must be punished by checking the demos. Morian did the best but it isn't possible to host 1 successful event on non steam client unless you are very experienced.

P.S: I think there is something wrong with the demo <error> posted.

But first of all where the normal players??? SOOO many ppl registered and so little appeared.

A participant have the responsibility to log in to the game . And too many user's didn't join . The event failed by user's with a brain of a child .