[Question]Lifesteal Effect

I'm A Little Bit Confused Cause I Had An Arguement With One Of My Friends About Lifesteal Effect On N'aix

And I'm Asking U Cause I Want To be 100% Sure..

Mask Of Madness+Vlads+N'aix's Passive Do Stuck?

In My Opinion I Think They Do But I Want To Be Sure..

Yes they stuck.. but it is a waste of money.... I never build to lifestealer vlad or any lifesteal effects...

Reasons: His lifesteal effect is very good.. Look: If the openent has 2000 HP , hi takes his 7% that means that he takes 140 HP per Hit.

Also Lifestealer for me needs: Power treads, Guirass or hyperstone, HoT or Satanic, And Items that I choose by my allies+ enemies.... Also never build vlads on Lifestealer...You will always have an alies that it has vlad...

Lifestealer's 2nd is not an orb.

Vladimir's is not an orb.

Satanic is an orb though.

But they do stack anyway, some people go for full lifesteal on him , it's just their choice, not a waste of money :)

Lifestealer's 2nd is not an orb.

Vladimir's is not an orb.

Satanic is an orb though.

But they do stack anyway, some people go for full lifesteal on him , it's just their choice, not a waste of money :)

vladimirs Cost is 2070 ,with this gold you can buy Hyperstone or somethings else why I amsaying to not get lifesteal..

Because your third skill it gives 25% Lifesteal....

vladimirs Cost is 2070 ,with this gold you can buy Hyperstone or somethings else why I amsaying to not get lifesteal..

Because your third skill it gives 25% Lifesteal....

Vladimir's is an finished item that provides lifesteal, hp regen and mana regen. Hyperstone is only an ingredient, you won't use it solo you'll have to finish cuirass to make it work properly, and Cuirass costs 2100+1500+500+1400 = 5500 :)

I tell yeh, no waste. Just let them build what they want... They didn't build something crazy like Agahnim's :)

Vladimir's is an finished item that provides lifesteal, hp regen and mana regen. Hyperstone is only an ingredient, you won't use it solo you'll have to finish cuirass to make it work properly, and Cuirass costs 2100+1500+500+1400 = 5500 :)

I tell yeh, no waste. Just let them build what they want... They didn't build something crazy like Agahnim's :)

yeah that's right!

i think the vladimirs is an team playing and enemy playing item...

anyway i build vladimirs 1 to 50 times...

armlet + desolator with his lifesteal own..

i think the vladimirs is an team playing and enemy playing item...

anyway i build vladimirs 1 to 50 times...

armlet + desolator with his lifesteal own..

amlet is one of the best items for lifestealer....

Dont you thin you've gone offtopic?

Lool< the topic's name

Since his question was answered  there isnt a reason to stay unlocked so someone lock it

Dont you thin you've gone offtopic?

Lool< the topic's name

Since his question was answered  there isnt a reason to stay unlocked so someone lock it

you are right.. But This topic needs more discution....

$$$$$$

$$$$$$