Re-make Maxcheaters.com smf Theme!

Maxtor

Maxtor i have one good idea too and very usefull and generally it's for forum better to avoid some problems here ;). I am talking for one mod where all can press to him and so will not have spamms etc.... I know that is out of Event but i have found it usefull. If u want more infos pm me ;) to explain u :D

-DevilSoul

I didn't got a thing :S....Can u explain us better...."There is a mod where all can press to him so will not have spammers etc"..R.A.T.W.!!!Explain us better so we can say our opinion..And what about the mod "Report to moderator"???

he talk about "thanks" button. but the thanks button is bugged and maxtor didnt like it as i remember

I know it's too bugged...In all the forums that u can see it there are ppl wiith sh*tty shares and have 1000 thx :S

I have already seen a mod tht when u press thx it auto-replies but i hate both system...Karma rox 'coz it's no bugged....You can have the full control of it...

And DevilSoul are u still dizzy from tuesday???Why can't u explain well??

Yeah i agree Karma it's much better than other kind of reward ...And i won't change the theme so that's why i won't give it a try ...There should be a poll about this :) to see how many members want to change it

Yeah i agree Karma it's much better than other kind of reward ...And i won't change the theme so that's why i won't give it a try ...There should be a poll about this :) to see how many members want to change it

Ofc you agree with the master u nabcake xD!!

First of all u should give a try to the new theme once it's ready...Secondly as XxRxX said there will be the option to choose the theme that u like the most so why importing a poll???

//offtopic:Still waiting for those sigs!!

Well guys im here to show us my preview is simple for now,i just wanna know what u think about the colors and concept,aniway i still workin in the theme.

MaxCheaters.com

WoW it's very Nice!

GJ ~seeya!

LoL ~SeeYa i love it :D...

Finish it asap 'coz i can't wait anymore :S

You don't have patience at all, don't ya? :D

Anyway, your theme is pretty good seeya, try darkening the top part, to fit better with the middle part.

It's only my opinion though.

You don't have patience at all, don't ya? :D

Anyway, your theme is pretty good seeya, try darkening the top part, to fit better with the middle part.

It's only my opinion though.

The truth is that when i see such beautifull things i can't wait to see them work properly :D!!

And ~SeeYa i really love it but as skiller says make it a bit darker and make the banner fits better ;)

The rest is just perfect!!

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=53061.0;topicseen Look this Post Admin plz...Vey Post:S!!!!

Next time i will dekarma u for being completelly offtopic...The post of Riakoc has nothing to do with the remake of our forum...Read the rules pls...