Re-make Maxcheaters.com smf Theme!

Maxtor

Ahm!!!I Like This Theme!!!But Changes Never Do Bad!!!

I Think What We Will See Somethink Good From PS Proes!!!

i think it too i think 2 that seeya and blane we will see very good things but maybe and from some others dont know ::)

SMF=???

I can't understart but i don't need platinum becouse I'm xD

Rapidshared is one problem for me i can't download from this!

You're such an egoist if you were to win you could give the prize to a friend of yours or smth don't be dumb there always is a solution  the key to events like those is to participate not for the victory but for the fun of it. Good luck to everyone that will tries to do wonders with PS. I am complete  noob in everything related to Design so don't look at me.

Good luck to everyone, MG.

Current MXC theme is so awesome. It won't hurt my eyes when I get up in the morning when is still the night (winter's mornings) because it's so darky. I hate light and bright forum themes. But let the best win.

Current MXC theme is so awesome. It won't hurt my eyes when I get up in the morning when is still the night (winter's mornings) because it's so darky. I hate light and bright forum themes. But let the best win.

well, maybe someone will make one theme like this one

but with new features etc and maybe he will "keep"

the same colour

You're such an egoist if you were to win you could give the prize to a friend of yours or smth don't be dumb there always is a solution  the key to events like those is to participate not for the victory but for the fun of it. Good luck to everyone that will tries to do wonders with PS. I am complete  noob in everything related to Design so don't look at me.

Good luck to everyone, MG.

+1

OnTopic ~ Maxtor maybe i can find some themes

but they are not mine and maybe you must pay for them

like Gerero said.Do you wanna link's?

well, maybe someone will make one theme like this one

but with more new feature etc and maybe he will "keep"

the same colour

+1

OnTopic ~ Maxtor maybe i can find some themes

but they are not mine and maybe you must pay for them

like Gerero said.Do you wanna link's?

Lol to go to simplemachines site.They got thousand themes and they are free.No need to pay.Downloading is free.

+1 to Lain's answer...Anywat as the banner changed I think that MxC has to be a bit more modern than it is...I am a bit bored of this theme too even it's an old one...Good decision Niko...I am sure taht our awesome Designer will make smth very good.Good luck to everyone who is going to participate...But pls don't make a light/white theme...

we are going laugh :D

Funny huh???We should we laugh???Our designers are very experienced and i am totally sure that the new theme gonna pwn...However it's time for MXC to go Next-Gen as Playstation and Xbox did ^^!!

yeah this theme needs to be changed! This competition is a really go0d idea!

Well as i said before this theme is quite good+cool but it's too old for us...I mean that we made it "Classic"...We need smth modern and as our banner changed to smth much more beautifull and modern then we need to change the theme too so it fits well with the other stuff...It's a very good decision and the prize is quite good but i don't think that the most of the participants will participate to get an RS acc or a Platinum membership here...

That's why i love this forum ^^(Slurp xD)!!

Agree. But I guess that the new theme will not be the default theme of forum so we will be able to change themes and set the one that we like the most. For example, you may hate the new theme but I will like it so you will be able to have THIS (the theme that we have now) theme and I will be able to change to the new one ;)

Maxtor i have one good idea too and very usefull and generally it's for forum better to avoid some problems here ;). I am talking for one mod where all can press to him and so will not have spamms etc.... I know that is out of Event but i have found it usefull. If u want more infos pm me ;) to explain u :D

-DevilSoul